The Bus To School

A/N hope you guys liked the first part so if you have any suggestion or things you want to see happen comment and I might add it in
----------------------------------------------
"Who said I was taking you?" My pain in the ass of a brother said to me "umm do you not have ears?" I asked him "of course I have ears you fucker" he said "well use them then and I said your coming with me" I said as I jumped off my bed swooped past him and went downstairs to get my backpack as another day of suckish school lays ahead of me.I grabbed some lunch money,a slice of toast and my backpack and headed to the bus stop,I call school suckish because I'm not one of the most 'popular' kids I'm kinda just a social reject going with the flow.As the bus pulled up I could tell everyone was planning to trip me as I walked on.I walked in and I could hear people whispering and giggling I saw this guy already had his leg out even though i saw it I just decided to trip on it."Haha the lesbo has fallen over aww what's she gonna do now her brother isn't here to protect her" I heard someone say let me tell you something I'm not a lesbian people just call me that because I'm sorta a emo and my brother sticks up for me when he sees stuff like this happening.I just walked up to he back and sat myself and tried to think about tomorrow when I'm meeting the boys and seeing them on tour.I waited to the end so I could get of in peace,I walked quickly to class but somehow still ended up late "you're late Miss Florence" our teacher Mr Lawson said "I know that I do have eyes you know " I said I do that a lot talk back to people lets hope I can get through this day.