How did he know i'd be here?

Shawn and me got a taxi to the place the concert was and went in.I got a text "do you want to watch from backstage?" I replied back "nah,were fine from the front".We took our spots it there were lots of other fans crowded in.The boys came out and were singing being funny when half way through it I turned around and saw Nash standing just a few feet away from me I grabbed Shawn's hand and pulled him up to the front of the stage and shouted "Nash" to Jai he told the security guard to let us backstage."Was he there?" Shawn asked I nodded he was about to speak when Jai said to the fans "I'm going to bring a very special girl up onstage" and walked towards me and grabbed my hand and pulled me on stage "Jai" I whispered "everybody this is Storm" he said I really hate him for this.Then he started blabbing on about how much I mean to him,wait what? I mean something to him."This one guy that had Storm had a past with stalks her" he said "in fact he is here right now"."Where is he?" They shouted "anyone who messes with one of us gets it" one of them shouted "there he is!" Jai shouted pointing to Nash the fans were screaming and they started punching and kicking him and he fell to the ground and they were still attacking him.I jumped down from the stage,pushed everyone out the way and bent down beside him "are you okay?" I asked him holding his hand he nodded even though he I knew wasn't."Why are you helping him,after all he's put you through?" Someone asked "because,I love him" I said they all gasped.I helped him up and took him to the bathroom to clean his face to had some blood on it and the boys sing one more song before the concert ended."Back there you said you loved me is that true?" He asked me I nodded "but I can't be with you" I said "don't let them tell you what to do,after all you just met them this morning" Nash said "I can't hurt Shawn" I said "I'm sorry" I continued then ran off to get the boys as the concert just finished."Storm" he ran out to shouting my name I ignored it and ran into James "what was that back there?" He asked "I don't know" I said.