School

A/N this part features Lynn Verkaik as my best friend Leyanna,Anyway I hope you guys (if any of you are reading this) enjoy it ✌️
----------------------------------------------
My best friend Leyanna had saved a spot for me at the back (lucky she had or else I would have had to sit beside Dave one of my bullies)."Hey" Leyanna said "I've got tour tickets and meet and greet passes for the Janoskians!" I said "good for you" she said "but" I said "there's always a but with you" she told me "it 5 hours away" I said "how is your Dad letting to go?" Leyanna asked me "well my brothers coming with me" I said "acual?" She asked "yep I just told him he's coming with me and he said fine" I told her "you're leaving tomorrow then I guess?" She asked me "yep" I replied "I'll cover for you" Leyanna told me "good"-I started before the asshole (Teacher) interrupted me "would you like to share this with the class?" He asked "no ,no I wouldn't because it's private" I said to him "detention" he said "IDGAF"I shouted and sat back in my seat.You my think I'm a 'bad girl' but I'm not I have a condition of some sort that happens when I get pissed of at someone I tend to shout.Let me tell you a bit more of how I like the Janoskians as you know I've been a fan since they first started on YouTube and Jai is my favourite boy,he ha been since I first heard of them I can't wait to meet him (and all the boys of course).