Sometimes depression wins

When I finished getting cheeked out at he hospital they said I could stay or leave I left with Nash."Give me 2 seconds"I said running to the bathroom I opened my backpack and took out a little bag that had the little blades from sharpeners and put it to my wrist.I done it again.I couldn't stop myself.So by the time I finished both my arms were covered in scars old and fresh ones.I fixed my makeup but couldn't fix my red eyes from crying he would know something is wrong.Ive always been bullied and still am even though I left I still get direct messages,texts and messages saying "worthless" "ugly" "waste of space" "go kill yourself" I sometimes take them out and look and wonder if I'd be doing the world a favour if I did."You okay?" Jai said as I walked out I was trying get away from him and Shawn and eventually Nash,I fake smiled but my eyes tears up I blinked them back."I brought you a bracelet it was a blue rope one with a metal infinity sign in the middle,he pulled up my sleeve and I quickly pulled away he frowned "what's wrong?" He asked "like I said nothing" I said "you want to go and grab something to eat?" He asked "no,I already ate" i said "want to go a walk somewhere?" He asked again "no" I said.Someone grabbed me from behind and Jai pulled up my sleeves and saw both my arms "your depressed" Luke said he appeared from behind Jai and I turned around it was Beau who was holding me and James was behind him then I saw Daniel pushing Nash out the hospital.I started to panic and fell to the ground "nothing can cure me,I am worthless,I deserve to die,I ned to cut more" I kept saying over and over again "Storm" James said sitting In front of me I saw him but still stared ahead "let's cancel our show and get to Melbourne early,she needs to get away from this place and Trash" Beau said as he lifted me up bridal style and helped me to a bus that was waiting outside to take us to the airport I presume,Shawn was in it with the bags Daniel caught up with is as we walked out."Where'd you take Nash?" I asked "somewhere where he can hurt you anymore" he said "where are we going?" I asked "somewhere far away from here".