I don't know what to do anymore

I fell to the floor my head was bleeding I think.Shawn ran into the place where the boys were to get them I presume,Nash helped me up and took me into where the boys and Shawn were."Get out" Jai said to him I told him not to,Beau took me and helped me to the couch and helped me sit down "we need to get you to a hospital now" Jai said and he called them.5 minutes later they finally arrived and took me out to the ambulance Shawn was about to step on when I said "no","who do you want to come with you?" The woman asked me I pointed to Nash."I'm her brother" Shawn told her "not my choice" she said and jumped in,"Storm,let me go instead" Shawn begged "no,Shawn I can't" I said and the door shut and we drove away."You shouldn't have done that" he told me "I couldn't see you like this,I'd rather you than me" I told him he took my hand and smiled,his smile is soo cute.My phone rang it was still in my backpack that Nash has now,he answered it and instantly said "I don't think she can come to the phone,I mean she's lying in an ambulance",I took the phone "hello?" I asked "it's me" he said i think it was Jai "Jai?" I asked "yes" he replied."I'm sorry" he said "what for" I asked "being a dick" he told me "you were being a dick to be fair" I said "I know that's why I apologised" he said "and can I come and visit you soon?",I put the phone away from my ear "Nash?" I said "yeah" he said "is it okay for Jai to come visit later?" I asked "if you want him to" he told me.I put the phone at my ear again "sure" i said and hung up,Nash took my hand again.