The Not So Big Escape

"Night" my dad shouted before he went to sleep Shawn came in with his bag "let's wait a while for him to properly fall asleep" he told me "Leyanna is letting us sleep at hers tonight then we leave first thing in the morning" I whispered "good" he said,we went over all our stuff to make sure we have everything we headed and after 15 minutes we write a note and left it where Dad would find it I kinda stained the note with tears "he knows we care and he has our phone numbers he knows we will be okay" Shawn told me before we jumped out my window.He is an expert at this so he went first and helped me down.At Leyannas house me and Shawn were regretting leaving but we are still going ahead with it,"remember to visit me" Leyanna told me "wherever I end up I will" I told her.We slept in her room's room,let me explain her house is that big her room has a door that's leads to another room! During he night I heard Shawn saying "Storm I want you to know that whatever happens to us you will always be my little sister" "and you will always be my big brother" I said taking his hand.
----------------------------------------------
A/N here it is I was so exited about you guys reading this part! So Storm and Shawn have ran away because their Dad was going I make them move to New Zealand,They left him a note and all that and he has their phone numbers and stuff.
Emma Xx