Possibly A Big Change

As we snuck out Leyannas window and said goodbye we headed into town until the concert and meet and greet straight before.First we went to get breakfast/lunch from Subway,then went to this shop called Living In LaLa Land to get some cool stuff.As time drew nearer to the meet up me and Shawn went to the venue and I went to the bathroom to fix my make up and change my outfit,I came out and Shawn said "wow" that was all he could say I punched his arm "oh my gawd Shawn I'm your sister!" I said " what's wrong with thinking hat your younger sister is gawgeous" he said snapping his fingers at the end and laughing "I can't wait!" I squeaked.As I went in the room with Shawn as he didn't want to wait outside I felt like I was going to cry as I saw Jai,"hey cutie" he said then saw Shawn,looked at him,and said "oops I didn't know you guys were a thing" he says "no it's fine he's my brother" I tell him laughing "well in that case" he said picking me up and spinning me around "Jai put" James started to say "what's your name?" He asked me "Storm" I replied "Jai put Storm down" James told him.Jai did but then cuddled into me and said "can we keep her?" He asked "yes,yes you can" I said laughing "you guys are our last meet up for this tour so you can come live with us in Melbourne" Jai told me and Shawn "I mean if that's okay with your parents" he added on I started to cry after my Mum and that "aww,babe what's wrong?" Luke asked "it's just our Mum died a few years back and we hadn't seen her for 4 years" Shawn said as he knew I don't like to talk about it "sorry for being nosey but what about your Dad?" Luke Daniel asked "well,he's still with us" I said "and whenever something happens he moves us but only a different street we still go to the same school and everything,but this time he's moving us to New Zealand so me and Shawn ran away and left him a note" I told them.
----------------------------------------------
Hey I'm back again so JanoFest tickets went on sale this morning and I was not allowed to buy any 😭😭 and Jack and Jack are gonna be there and they are my world and I won't be able to see them 😭😭😭😭 so Storm and Shawn are gonna live with the boys in Melbourne or so the boys have asked will they go and leave behind friends and family? or stay near the place where they were born and raised?
Stay Frantastic Emma Xx