11

"Markie.......S-Speak to me." Haechan whispered but Mark just sat there while Taeyong attended to his wounds. He had to go to courts this time, the guys father filed a complaint and now things were more complicated than before. Though seeing Mark with a busted lip and bruises on his handsome face looked fucking hot, the younger couldn't bare it that he won't talk to him. Or meet his eyes whatsoever.

"Son your hurting him." Taeyong sighed at his stubborn son but for no avail at all.

Once Mark returned from the courts he locked himself up in the room. Of course he was pardoned because he saved a his sick fiancée from a sexual assaults. Yet he wasn't at ease, he was still so angry he looked like a beast in both pain and anger. Even though pardoned he had to stay at the police station for about two days before coming home.

"Haechan!!" Tens voice made Mark frown through his thoughts. He dashed outside his room. Haechan was in the bathroom saying he wanted to take a shower but had started coughing so much that his mother began to panick.

Haechans feet had swollen so much it hurt, he tried to reach for the door, but fell flat on his butt in pain. He squeezed his heart, his lips were turning pale, his eyes were blurring. The door flew open as Mark scooped him in his arms.

"Haechan!! Baby look at me!" Mark shook the younger but Haechan just blacked out in his arms.

Mark sat beside the younger, under dim yellow light, Yuta had said that if this continues Haechan might leave them sooner than expected. He started crying softly, hugging the stubby soft arm close to his chest, he was in so much of mental termoil. Thought he never showed any pain didn't mean he wasn't suffering.

"Why did you break it all off you stupid Bear?! Why did you come looking for me?! If you hadn't you wouldn't have been touched by that dirty guy! What if I hadn't come in time? What you had got..........Gosh when will you realize that I'm crazy about you and I don't pity you. I know you'd die and leave me one day but that doesn't mean we shouldn't spend time together? I love you so much Honey, it's okay if we can't have forever but I want you to not think of death again. I crushed the brains of that guy because I loved you. You are mine, my wife. We were born as my fiancée, you can't back off. I called off the wedding thinking that you didn't want me............. I love you so much Haechan. Id die with you if I have to." Sniffled Mark getting up to leave when Haechan held his arm tightly.

"Marry me...........Do anything you want to me. Just don't crush people's brains, Mark...........that's dangerous. You might end up getting arrested. Please..........I-I can't live without you anymore." Haechan mumbled, tears dripping down his eyes.

"I can't live without you either. I can't help it, I'm possessive of wife. You can't stop me." Mark dipped down to kiss those plump lips, Haechans body arched wrapping his arms around olders neck tightly.

Dramatic as it sounded that was their life, to desperately hold onto a thread that was going to break. Haechan managed to come back to school, Mark just didn't feel like himself anymore. He knew he was this close to kill that guy but he deserved every bit of the abuse the blue head gave him.

"When I become president, I'm burning schools. Now isn't that.......sexyyyy." Jaemin swirled around the noisey classroom. Jeno admired the bunny like guy from behind, Haechan drank his medicines one at a time as he giggled.

"Hey honey." Mark jogged inside when he got a free time from practice. He sat at the chair in front of his wife and faced the beauty. Sweat dribbled down the handsome guys side burns. Girls literally fanned themselves at the hotmess of a Mark Lee.

"Hey.......my hotmess." Haechan smiled leaning into the warm touch of his husband.

"Fuck I gotta go. I'll see you at the parking. Jeno coach is fucking mad at you, get your ass back to the team." The captain hissed as he stood up to leave.

"Kiss me before you go Markiee." Haechan stood up tugging the older basketball vest. Everyone gasped went Mark pulled Haechan closer by the waist and kissed the boys neck a few times then smirked and jogged off dragging Jeno away.

It was embarrassing but everyone in school knew MarkHyuck were crazy for eachother. Haechan beamed at Mark when the older came back after school. Fresh after a shower, the youngers heart stung suddenly but he concealed it.

"You and your cute ass. How am I supposed to drive baby?" Mark chuckled the moment Haechan straddled him on the driver's seat

"M-My..........it hurts. Beary Hurty!" Haechan gasped in pain. He started softly sniffling as the older made him look at him.

Mark slipped his arm under the brunettes shirt as he caressed the scarred chest of the younger, Haechans lips quivered with pain. He bit his lips, tears spinning like rain. The older made him lock gazes with him, smiling as he unbuttoned the beauty's shirt, revealing the sore chest of the boy. He then placed soft, butterfly kisses on each scar, on every part of the chest.

"Y-You......Your lips. A-Are touching m-me everywhere t-today." Haechan giggled forgetting all the hurt and enjoying the pleasing feeling.

"It intends to explore more but we gotta go to our family dinner." Mark smirked making his sick baby lay on his chest as he drove home with a smile and a Bear straddling him.

"Aish you are a lion in heat." The younger cutely wiggled.

"Lions can sex more than a 100 times a day. You know?" Mark scared the baby boy making him almost black our at that.