16

Having Haechan squeal and run across the Hawaiian beaches felt like the beauty wasn't even sick. Mark stared at the gorgeous beauty screaming at the top of his lunches with Jaemin. He had on small black shorts and the olders white shirt, he loved the breeze and the water against his skin. Especially the blazing sun, it moleded well with golden skin.

"Markie....boo come play with Beary." Haechan drew harsh breaths, he couldn't speak properly anymore.

"If you promise me that you'll be mine the whole night?" Mark wrapped his arms around the boys wet skin.

"You don't have to ask baby. I'm all yours!" Giggled the brunette as he dragged Mark away into the sea.

After the dinner at the shore they went back to their rooms, Jeno and Jaemin in there own world as Haechan was thrown on the bed by his hungry lion. The younger bursted into tiny giggles happily, excited and forgetting that his heart was failing slowly.

"He.......He won't make it. Try teaching him to swim, it strengthens the heart but if it doesn't help you need to let go of Haechan." Win-win sighed looking at Mark.

"Why can't you guys fucking help him?! You give him a bunch of pills and surgeries but no fucking thing happens! He's always in pain!" Mark screamed stomping out of the doctor's office angry and hurt and afraid.

"Ahh......Why.....Why are you crying?" Haechan arched his hips as he caressed the olders damp cheeks. "I'm not going to die any time........soon. I'll give.......give you atleast....three babies before I die." The younger smiled fondly at Mark.

They did over and over again until Haechan no longer had strength to even moan. Mark traced the curved naked frame of his wife as he back hugged the smaller, burying his face in the spotted neck as he sighed. The brunette kissed the olders arm softly.

"I'm...... I'm going to die right? That's why you are so upset." Haechans voice broke so did Mark start crying.
He hugged the boys naked frame close to his heart and broke down sobbing like his whole existance was tearing apart.

"Don't leave me." Mark begged so much in soft painful gestures it hurt the younger to the point he hate God for giving him an illness he could never recover from.

Hawaii was beautiful of course, waking up to the sound of waves and falling asleep to the same certainly felt peaceful yet Marks heart was chaos. He tugged at his hair in frustration, why wouldn't his wife just live?, why was God so unfair? The older stared out of the window, watching Jaemin ran after Jeno with loud laughter and happiness that wasn't cursed like theirs.

"I-I want........I want to go home." Haechan woke up from his sleep, he squeezed his heart with a flinch and a shiver.

Haechan was taken home on the next flight under severe precautions, medical terms and security. He was fine but he was getting pains every now and then it made the friends and Mark worried. The younger lent his head on his husband's shoulder, then slowly shifted on the olders lap.

"Beary.......is sorry." Haechan whispered kissing Marks cheek.

Once they got home Haechan was placed on the bed, Mark clean and dressed him up with care. He had a glum face, he smiled occasionally but it seemed like the blue head so much going on his mind. The younger sat up before he was dressed his shirt, he guided the olders arm onto his fastly beating heart. It was spotted with hickeys, love bites and marks of pure affection.

"Will you move one after.......after I'm gone?" Haechan drew in harsh breaths. Mark caressed the bruised scarred chest as he hugged his wife tightly.

"Never. You are first and my last." Promised Mark squeezing the brunettes frame tightly.

"I wish.......I wish I could give you......children so you won't be lonely. Bu-But I don't have much time. I know.......Beary you are trying hard for him. But it's okay. I love you and I want to be only yours in all my lives." Haechan smiled happily, "I regret nothing, only the fact that I can't give you anything." He mumbled kissing Marks neck and burying his face in his neck.

"Y-You are............so beautiful. Do you know that? I regret not fucking you back in junior high, then you'd have had a few babies now." Mark teased the younger making the beauty whine cutely.

Soon enough Haechan was rushed to the hospital, his condition worsened one rainy night. The house was in chaos, as Mark ran behind the stretcher, the youngers heart had already behind to fail. He stood right beside his wife, for unconciously Haechan held him tightly. The older kissed the back of the cold swollen arms, his lips quivered at the sight before him.

Haechan had an oxygen mask on his face, his shirt ripped open to place those wires on his heaving chest, his grip kept on getting tighter, his nails digging into the olders Palms. The monitor started beeping faster, dangerously. Their parents and friends rushed to the hospital as soon as they can.

"If only I could hold you tighter........So you wouldn't slip away." Mark smiled through the cascading tears he shaded his eyes to see his wife clearly.

"Markie!!! Join beary!" Haechan giggled his high pitched baby voice music to the blue haired boys ears.

"Good Bye Honey." Whispered Mark his eyes welling up in pain and hurt, he let go off the stubby arms that believed that he'd never let go of him. The blue head saw the monitor flat line then beat again. "I promised never to let go........But I'll always with you forever. I love you so much Baby Hae." The blue head kissed the soft forehead and plump parched lips as he walked out of the hospital room leaving Haechan forever.