17

Dearest wifey,

Congratulations!!!
We are pregnant!!!
I thought your tummy was swelling because of your illness, as those symptoms are usual but actually it was our babies you were unconciously carrying. Didn't I say you are the strongest guy I've ever met?
We are going to have twins, yes! Haha.
You are four months through, can you even believe that so long has passed and we were still together and you were alive?
I'm sorry for what I've done baby bear, I'm a bad father and husband, everyone thinks you love me more but the truth is that no one could love you the way I do. I didn't find it in myself to watch you suffer and flat line. To die before my eyes, to let you slip off my fingers.
Just know that I'll always be there with you, no matter how far you go or how gorgeous you may grow into, I'd sit upon your heart. My decision might sound dramatic, or even unnecessary yet I believe you deserved to live more I did.
Forgive me for leaving our children fatherless in this harsh world, but they'd be happier in your stubby warm arms instead my cold ones. I love them infinitely, so do I love you to the point this choice was made with happiness and joy.

Live each day as if you were with me. Be happy and content and don't ever grieve my loss for I'm right there in your heart.

I love you,
Fondest neverending love,
Mark Lee/ Daddy.
❤️

"W-What's t-this?!" Haechan looked at his parents and his friends, the letter had been on his bed with Bouquet of wild Sunflowers.

"Mark........Mark he..." Jaemin just hid his face into Jeno's chest as he cried softly. He couldn't make himself tell that.

"What?! What did do?! Where is my Mark?! Markkkkk!!!!" The red head screamed his head off, he started throwing tantrums and shouting.

"Darling listen to me." Taeyong sat before the beautiful boy, he cupped those chubby cheeks with a faint smile.

"Mark......Mark is here with you. He's right here." Taeyong patted Haechans chest as a tear rolled down the mothers cheek. "He.......He gave you his heart. Because he couldn't watch you die, he didn't want you to die so he died in your place." He whispered softly as Haechans arms fell lifelessly down on either side of his frame.

"No........N-No!!!!! Where......Where is my Mark!!! Stop lying to me!!! He promised that he'll never let me go!!" Haechan started crying, he plucked off his wires that connected him to his chest and stood up.

"He never let you go baby, he left instead." Ten ran his fingers through the bright red hair of the younger.

"Stop lying!!!! Where is my Mark?! Give him back!!! Mark!! Markkkk....." Haechan blacked out due to the sudden stress and the impact of his new heart.

Love had many sacrifices to make, Mark sacrificed his heart to the one he loved so much like crazy. He loved Haechan to the point that he didn't want him die nor did he want their babies to leave with their mother. When Haechan was brought to their apartment the younger broke down crying, he cried for days and weeks, he got so mad with Mark that he threw all his pictures away but then again would sit amongst them and cry until his tears ran dry. The last picture  Mark attached to the letter broke Haechans heart, as he caressed his chest.

"Stupid lion!!!! Stupid lion!!!!" Haechan screamed at the picture yet it was obvious that the blue head was indeed very happy when he had taken the photo.

Months passed by as Haechans new heart moleded into his body, he could breath well and he was healthy though sometimes he would occasionally fall sick he was better than ever. He gave birth to two gorgeous children, a boy and a girl. He was alone with two babies without their father but also happy and content that he was given a chance to live with Marks heart. He never thought that the older loved him so much.

"Do you want to get married?" Jeno asked the boy who giggled as they drove to the hospital to see Jaemin. He had just delivered their baby.

"No. He's my first and my last. I don't need anyone else." Haechan looked at the two bundles of joy on the back seat with lion onesies.

"I never imagined him doing something like that though. He sure loved you more than you loved him." Chuckled Jeno, Haechan giggled nodding.

The red head stared up at the night skies from the hospital gardens, his children asleep in their pram, a Leo constellation appeared on the dark glistening canvas as he smiled softly, a tear slipping down his eye. The wind blew by as if Mark was giving him a hug, their babies began giggling and making grabby hands.

"If you are gonna haunt me you better not bitch." Haechan scoffed giggling to himself as he started walking home. He knew there was someone watching over them always and Mark would forever be within him.

The apartment felt lonely, but his children filled the void. They suckled on his nipples making giggle and cry softly into his pillow. He wish he didn't have to pretend he was happy without Mark. How could he even think life would be better without him.

"I don't want your heart I just want you. Why did you have to do this?!" The younger screamed into his pillow sobbing loudly like he did everyday. He was tired of putting up a strong face, he wanted Mark but Mark was long gone. Giving his heart to him so Haechan and their babies would survive.

"Stupid Daddy." Haechan sniffled hugging his children tightly. He hid his face in the chests of the small bundles, he just hated Mark so much right now that he loved him too much everyday it hurt.

~The End~