10

"Haechan!!! Come back!!" Johnny ran after his sick son who rushed to the road in order to find his man. His heart hurt and he paused every minute or so to gain back his energy.

"W-Where is M-Mark?" Haechan sniffled into his phone. Jaemin suspiciously frowned but he still told the sick boy.

"They were supposed to drink at home but went to the bar down street instead. Hyuckie please don't do anything stupid. I'm coming don't go to the bar." Jaemin pleaded but the sick bear made his way towards the bar.

The bar was no safe place for a sick feeble boy who was heart broken and love sick. Haechan waddled inside feverishly, he looked around innocently, Mark couldn't here his phone ringing because if the heavy music. The Teddy Bear gagged at the disgustinhly sweet smell of alcohol.

"Mark!!!" Haechan shouted through the blaring noises hoping that the lion would hear him. He spotted his man with Jeno at a far corner having a conversation.

"Woah! This isn't place for cutie like you now." A voice said blocking Haechans view, he tried to ignore and dodge the guy so he can get to Mark. His heart churn and he started coughing and breathing heavily. Blacking out at a bar filled with hungry people wasn't a good idea at all.

"Wait!! Where are you going??" The random guy held the pudu's arm harshly.

"Ahhh!!! Let me go!!!" Haechan growled fiercely at the tall presence. He wasn't a easy bear to deal with. A grizzly when needed.

"Cute!!! How about I get you a hit drink and we can have a hot moment?" The guy started dragging Haechan to the bar counter.

"Fuck off!!! Go find yourself a hoe that suits your hungry ass!" The younger pushed the guy away but was pushed against the counter, a shot glass aiming at his plump lips.

"Drink it. I'll let you go." He smirked knowing it was drugged and the boy won't make it through the door the shortest.

"Stop it!! Mark!!!!!!" Haechan screamed pushing the annoying stranger away. Struggling to break free from the grasping hold. The guy sneakily slipping his hand under the boys shirt. Trying to force himself on the sick innocent pudding.

"Oh you're engaged. Sweet. Anyways, No one's going to here you little sexy boy. Not even when yo-" The guy didn't even get to finish that sentence as he was thrown on the floor with a harsh punch on his jaw.

"He fucking said stop it you bastard!" Marks arm wrapped around Haechan as he made him stand behind him.

"What the fuck man?!" The guy spat out blood and stood up stop stronger than ever but he didn't know Marks temper yet.

"The fuck I get when you touch what's fucking mine?!" Mark punched him on the face again, Jeno pulled Haechan away from the older.

"Let's go home." The dark haired boy wrapped his arms around the coughing younger.

"Yo!! Fucker! Someone's already wrapping their arms around your girl and you be punching me?! Huh?!" The guy chuckled but was grabbed by the collar by an angry Mark.

"Jeno is his friend, not a sex crazy hoe like you!" Mark shouted, Haechan flinched at the voice, he grabbed Jeno's shirt to stable his balance.

Mark literally dashed the guys head on the glass table, the older was bleeding from his lips, the guy wouldn't just take all the thrashing, he fought back just as much. Haechan refused to leave with Jeno, he tried to pull the older away but he only got madder.

"Go home!" Mark snapped at the boy, "Why the fuck did you even come here?! I left you at home to rest!" The blue head glared at his wife as Haechan screamed once Mark dashed the so called guys head on the floor, he literally crushed his brains on the concrete floor.

Johnny was just in time with Jaemin, so much had happened. Haechan was crying in Jeno's arms, Mark sat at a corner with bloody hands and a guy bleeding from his head at his feet. The police arrived as if someone had secretly informed them. Haechan gasped for breath as the love of his life was dragged away in handcuffs and the ambulance took the guy who tried to almost rape him.

"Jeno take him home." Informed Johnny but the sick weak boy refused to budge, he was in so much pain but he wanted to see Mark. He stubbornly made it to police station, where the older was kept sitting on a chair.

"We meet again. Mark Lee right?" Mr Moon flipped through papers with a chuckle. "Hey Johnny didn't he do the same for your son an year ago?  Control your emotions son." Mr Moon chuckled again making the angry lion ball his wrists.

"How dare you?" A man rushed towards Mark only to grab him by the collar.

"Just like I dared you mother fucker! You must be that bastards father aren't you not?! Don't you have shame? Would you watch your son rape an innocent boy just because he wants pleasure? Would you watch a guy do that to your wife?!" Mark screamed at the man and everyone went silent.

"Taeil. Send him home, Jaehyun will be here shortly and let's take a decision on it. Please." Johnny said and Taeil sighed.

"He's not entirely right but he's not wrong either. Haechan honey what Mark said is true?" Taeil looked at the weak boy who nodded faintly. "Jeno take them home, Jaemin stay with Mark okay." Taeil flagged them off as Haechan tried to reach out to Mark but was ignored.

"Dad? He won't be taken to prison again right?" Jaemin looked at his father.

"No. I'll make sure he doesn't but tell that besty of yours to keep his demons tamed!" The police officer hissed at his son. Mark didn't even look at Haechan that night, he stared out the window as a tear rolled down his cheek.