8

"Markie?" Haechan back hugged Mark while he was talking to Koeun. He smiled at the feeling as he turned around with a chuckle.

"What's with pout?" Mark turned around as the younger bounced up to kiss those thin lips.

"Miss Bae is lesbian!!!!! I thought she like Koeun Noona!!" Haechan sniffled, "She had Yeri slammed on the staff table." The younger looked so sad.

"Aish! I like Herin even if she a hoe bitch." Koeun flipped her long hair.

"Dude that was super hot. She had on that smirk and Yeri looked so small and vulnerable." Jeno back hugged Jaemin as they rocked eachother from side to side.

"Hehe yeah. You have match now!!!" Haechan bounced in his lovers arms happily.

One thing that Haechan knew about his Mark was that he'd never break the pudu's little weak heart. That was trust, as the blue head dribbled the orange ball along the court the youngers heart churned in pain. He was way too happy and it wasn't helping his broken heart. Yet he tried his best to cheer for his man.

"Oh come on. He's so gonna move away from you. Prolly after you die he'd find some hottie." Yeri took her uninvited seat next to Haechan while Jaemin ran to the bathroom.

"You know.........Back when I was 19 a guy tried to touch me and Mark crushed his brains on the very bleacher your ass is on. He put behind bars for three days because the boys life was on a thin line. If a man could almost kill for you he'd kill the person trying to break us apart instead of finding someone knew. He chose me, the very week I was conceived. Mommy said he wouldn't let her tummy go. Stop it, go continue your intimacy with Miss Bae instead." Haechan stood up as he ran downstairs into Marks sweaty outstretched arms.

"I'm sweaty. But why do you look so serious?" Mark spun the boy around.

"Yeri was saying you'd move on from me soon and find a hottie when I'm gone. So me telly that you crushy her brainy on a bleacher. Why........Why do u suddenly feel so exhausted?" Haechan nervously chuckled.

"Awwe I love it when you go all baby mode. Tell her to fuck off. Let's go home." Mark carried his baby boy to his car.

Haechan was sat on the passenger seat first as the older quickly changed and came running with a white shirt, he sat on the driver's seat then removed his t-shirt and wore the white one. The younger giggled at the blue haired.

"Let's........let's colour my hair brown. I wanna do it for you." Haechan whispered making Mark nod with a smile.

Taeyong cooed when Haechan waddled inside excitedly to show off his long golden brown hair, he was so happy he got his hair coloured. He bounced around so much that it felt as if he wasn't sick at all. Once Mark came out the shower with a towel around his hip the golden beauty threw himself on him.

"Ooooohhhh your abs are getting harder by the day. Me likey." Haechan smooched Mark on the center of his bare chest.

"Thank you baby. Why don't you go shower? Hmm?" Mark smiled fondly at the boy that had that contagious golden smile.

"Shower........me. I mean......help me shower." The younger smiled sweetly at the older.

Mark carefully stripped him, he was exhausted and could barely stand straight. Haechan let him carry him to the bathtub and lower him down on the warm water. The olders arms unconsciously tracing each scar on the boys soft chest.

"I'm old enough to ask you this I guess. Do you ever get............turned on by Haechannie?" Haechan feverishly mumbled his eyelids closing. The older rushed on cleaning the boy as he quickly wrapped him in a towel, he carried him to the bed. But before he could dress him he had already blacked out.

It was a day later when Haechan regained his conscious, he sat up with no energy at all, his chest hurt and the sweetest part of blacking out was waking up with possessive arms around his waist. Mark sat up as well, as if he weren't asleep at all.

"Hey." Whispered Mark caressing the chubby cheeks, those pale plump lips quivering. He smooched them as he connected there foreheads.

"Hi.........." The younger lent into the touch as he moved to hug his man tightly, he had on a hoodie that belonged to Mark.

"By the way...........I do get turned on by you. I just control by beasts." Giggled Mark when Haechan playfully slapped his chest and blushed. "Don't feel like you mean nothing to me okay? You know that I'm crazy for you right?" The older kissed the youngers lips as a shy nod was given.

That afternoon as Mark rocked the backyard swing, Haechan placed his head on the olders lap, smiling up at him. Ohh if only he could explain his feelings. The older patted his heart, comforting the fast beating with compassion.

"I love you Haechan." Mark tapped the stubby nose.

"I love you Markie. After you graduate  I'm gonna stay back with you. I'm not going go to school anymore. I can't, I'm not Dan-O to miraculously be alright. My chances of survival are low so I'd rather be with you than break my head to study." Haechan got off as he sat next to Mark and the older nodded lacing their arms.

"Anything you want honey. What about my 16 babies?" Mark wrapped his arm around Haechans shoulder, the younger bursted into a train of giggles.

"I'm settling for four. Not a baby more. Maybe five." Haechan pouted as he giggled again making Mark start laughing too.

"Hmm........Aren't we too young to think about babies though? But we are going get married soon soooooooooo wanna see a rehearsal?" Teased Mark making Haechan blush a dark red and waddle off shy asf.