13

Under lime morning light the sun shown upon a boys naked frame, spotted with marks of love. The sunlight fell on Haechans bare back and his naked chubby peaches, the comforter only covering his legs and dick. Mark had woken up already, to clean the bloody cummy mess and make breakfast. He sat next to his wife, trace the valley of the boys feminine shame.

"Baby?? Baby wake up, it's past 10 in the morning." Mark gently whispered.

"Hmmm..........Ahhh...My heart hurts." Haechan sat up, wrecked wit Marks love. He could barely move, he was terribly weak and his condition seemed more frail but his heart had been happy.

"Eat this then have your medicines. You'll feel better. Whose is Lionys good baby?" Mark bobbd their noses together.

"Theddy Baby." Haechan baby voiced. "Ahhh......I feel amazing. I-I always thought we could never do it but I'm so happy now." The younger beamed so much as if he had been given a glow up.

"Why are you so cute?" Cooed Mark as he smooched Haechan on the lips. Haechan wrapped his arms arms around the older tightly, their bare bodies tightly pressed against each other, the darker skin tone more vibrant under the sun with his million hickeys.

"Beary..........Wanna." The younger was placed on the bed making the cutie giggle tiredly, he was still naked even though Mark had on a sweatpant.

"Can we do it again?" Mark rubbed his   nape. Haechan started laughing cutely as his chest heaved and wiggled.

"But don't ask me if you could put it in!! That was so embarrassing hyung!" Haechan covered his face with a pout.

"I.......I just didn't want to hurt you or take you by surprise. What if you wanted to stop it or were in pain but unab-" Plump lips sealed Marks mouth, it was just a smooch as the beauty fell back into the pillows.

"It's okay.........But I wasn't......I promise. If I was I'd react to the pain. Hmm? But thank you for asking for my consent on whatever you did last night. I love you you horny lion." Haechan caressed Marks cheek, the older lent into the touch with a smile.

When Taeyong and Ten came home that evening Mark wasn't there, he had gone to buy Haechans remaining medicines that he was low on. What a cute husband, the brunette laid on bed, with a bruised body, his breathing unsteady yet comforting. Ten ran his fingers through his son's hair fondly.

"Hmm......Mommy." Haechan hummed as he woke up with a tired smile, he sat up slowly with a scrunch on his cute button nose.

"He really couldn't wait........How are you feeling?" Ten kissed the chubby cheeks.

"In love? Loved? In pain both physically and." Haechan started coughing, "And internally. My heart hurts so much." He whispered a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Geez your voice is gone to the dogs. Damn that horny ass lion. Here drink this warm milk and rest alot okay?" Taeyong came inside the room with a sigh.

Haechans lips were pale, he had a very bad fever, he couldn't stand up nor was he able to sit straight, he coughed alot and cried in pain. Yuta was called immediately, the younger kept whimpering alot. But this symptoms were the usual ones that they were aware off.

"M-Mark." Haechans mumbled his eyelids fluttering close but opening again.

"He's on his way back baby." Ten assured his sick son.

"It......It hurts." Haechan started crying.

"He's in pain because of sex and also because of his health condition. The swelling on his ankles and abnormen are usual things that might occur but the way he's squeezing his neck it seems like he's starting to develop a pain there. Which is another symptom of his condition worsening. His back would start hurting, his throat, he might start having cold feet or arms because the blood flow might lessen due to the lack of pumping in his heart." Yuta sighed pushing his glasses back on his nose bridge. Mark walked closer to the sick boy who smiled at the blurry vision of his lover.

"Can.......Can everyone just leave us alone? Please?" Mark mumbled as they left them be. Haechan wiped the tear that fell from the olders eyes, as the blue curled up next to his beary and placed his head on the rapidly beating heart.

"It beats for you........also. Don't be sad baby. Please." Haechan whimpered his stubby fingers playing with the blue hair that was coloured just for him.

"I can't loose you." Mark buried his face in his lovers bruised chest.

"You won't. We'll be married, we'll have our first baby........then our second." Haechan started coughing but he smiled when Mark hugged his waist tightly. "Our third and our fourth. I'm dropping out of school hyung. I'm 20 now and I can't concentrate on anything anymore. Once you graduate will you go to work?" The younger writhed in pain.

"No. I'll work from home. It's dad's company anyways. I'm never going to fucking let you go." Mark buried his face in the youngers hickey filled neck.

"What if you end up coming along with me?" Giggled the younger softly and tiredly.

"I'd. You know I would." Mumbled the older into the crevice of the boys neck.

"I don't have the strength anymore. So.....So will you carry me down the aisle?" The younger made Mark look at him. "Am I being selfish that I want to marry you?" The beauty whispered cupping Marks cheeks.

"No. You aren't and yes I'll carry you. Now sleep honey bear." Mark smiled giving the sick boy a sweet kiss and watching him fall asleep in his arm, cuddled in his clothes and close to his chest. Will they last long or would Haechan leave them sooner than they thought he would.

"You need to stop the wedding." Yuta exclaimed, "An out burst of happiness is going to lead him to a heart failure!" He stated.