The Sea Witch

8 years ago...

Aelita was holding her mother's hand, who is speaking with her patient. It was a girl about Aelita's age. She had long brown hair, and ocean blue eyes. She was wearing the asylums patient uniform for night roaming children. It was odd to Aelita that a little girl is here and was a night patient. "Now tell me, what do people call you?" Her mother said calmly in her best nurses voice. The girl responded happily, "I'm Wa--n---a--, the S-- W--ch!" The nurse looks at her, with the look of no hope of this girl being cured, but she wasn't giving up yet. "Is that so? Then preform a spell for me then Ms. Wa--n---a--." The girl looks at her sadly. "Sadly I can not. My powers were taken away, but Papa said this place is going to make me better! Is that true?" The girl tilted her head questionably. The woman looks at her surprisingly, then smiles at her. "Why, of course! We'll do everything that we can to help!"

8 years later...

Aelita was walking towards her first patient of the night. It was a girl about her age, but thinks she's a witch. Now she stands before the door of her patient. Quietly sighing, she knocks on the door gently. "Ms....", she looks at the clipboard that had all her patients names, "Ms. Wadanohara, I'm coming in..." She heard a thud from inside and the noise seem to got up quickly and quickly answered. "You can come in!" With a shrug from Aelita, she opens the door and walks into a room of ocean blue. In the middle, standing was the girl, who was known as Wadanohara, was wearing a ocean blue dress, hat, and boots. As for the ribbons, looked like the French flag, and her pin was an anchor. Her long brown hair was into two braids, with a matching pair of ocean blue eyes. "Welcome to my humble room!" Wadanohara cheerfully said. Cheerfully people were on Aelita's bad list, but she doesn't care. "I'm your new nurse, Aelita Stones...." Bluntly put that statement with her dull tone voice. Seems Wadanohara wasn't bothered by it, but simply asked her a question. "Do you have my medicine?" Of course she did. She's the freaking nurse. Aelita took out a bottle of pills and sets them on a dresser. "Yeah I do...only take two...no more than that...understand?" Wadanohara nodded and took her two pills. After swallowing, she seemed...relieved? That seemed a bit rude to Aelita, but she has work to do. She picks up the bottle and puts it away. "I'll come back tomorrow...behave..." Wadanohara simply nodded with a huge grin on her face. Aelita walked out of her room and sighed. "That girl is going to give me a headache..." Shaking her head, she looked at her clipboard and starts heading further down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, but this was the inspiration I got...sorry....

-The Knight of Heart