Familier part 2: Fu-chan

About 8 years ago...

"Mommy why is F--a-i so quiet??" Aelita looked up at Maria. "Well, he's here for two reasons. One: Because Wadanohara is here; Two: He was told to be quiet a lot. So believes he's a -------." Aelita eyes widen with surprise. "Him too?? Everyone here thinks they're something!" Maria smiled and giggles. "Yes. And very dangerous. Don't forget that." Aelita smiled. "I won't forget!"

8 years later...

Aelita was sitting down at the Night Building lobby to rest. She forgotten how big the asylum was. It felt like she was in a fairytale when she was young. Now, she just want to survive the first night.

She looked up to see what time it is now. 'Only 9:50 PM...' This is going to be a long night for her. She takes a look around her surroundings. 'Still the same...' She gets up and sighs. 'How many more...?' She thought. She took a look at her clipboard. One, two, three...fourteen more to go...the lower it list goes, the more dangerous they are. She shrugged because she met these people already, so it's no big deal, but there's one patient that looks new to her, but she doesn't care.

She walks down the hall. There was signs she didn't notice before, it reads: '<-Wadanohara and the Great blue Sea The Gray Garden->' This wasn't here before. It looked...new. It frightens her, but she's brave.

Calmly walking down the hallway, she hears chains falling. 'Ah...it must be him...' She thought. She goes up to a certain room, with a writing that was down by a little kid saying 'OctoKiss!' This was her handwriting when she was younger. 'Seems like he kept it all these years...he might still remember me...' She knocks on the door loudly, like she used to when she was younger, to let him know it was her. "Ai-chan..?" The sound of chains was heard from inside. She nods and spoke with her dull tone. "Yes it's me Fu-chan..." She felt embarrassed to say his nickname, but it was the only way. "You can come in..." Aelita thought herself smiling and opens the door. 'As usually...' This room was full of chains. And in the center, was a boy about Aelita's age. He had short, sky blue hair. Wasn't Aelita's top colors, but she enjoys the color. The boy softly smiles when she entered the room. "It's been a while Ai-chan..." Aelita couldn't smile, he must've noticed by now, but his not saying anything. "Same to you Fu-chan..." Finally, he gave her a puzzled look. "What's wrong? You're not smiling..." That hurt her heart a lot. Feeling a bit nervous, she gave her usually answer to everyone. "It's nothing..." He wasn't buying. He got up and walked up to her, real close. She couldn't express that she was unconfrontable, but she has to endure this. "You're lying...what's wrong?" He always get real close to scare the truth out of her, but she wasn't showing fear, but she is feeling it. She quickly answered his question. "YouknowhowMamadied, wellduetoherdeath, Ican'texpressnorchangethetoneofmyvoiceandI'msorrythatIlied." It was a bit to quick, but just by knowing him, he want answers quick. "Does that mean you can't smile..?" He stepped back and his face looked...terrified. This was making her sick, jealous that everyone can express what they're feeling. "Not for the next 12 years...." He felled to the floor and slightly cried. Sure this was out of character for him, but see her suffer like this, it wasn't right.

She sat next to him, wrapping an arm around him. "But I'll be okay...okay..?" He nodded and looked up at her. "What are you doing here anyway? Why are you wearing that uniform..?" He questioned her. She forgot she was suppose to be working. "Oh...I'm working night shift here..." His face brighten up a bit. "Does that mean I get to see you everyday..?" She nodded. He softly smiles and takes the medicine from her pocket. "I take two right?" She nodded again. He took the two and gave her the bottle back.

She stands up and head towards the door. A chain stops her, so she looks back at the boy. "Will I see you tomorrow...?" He lets go of the chains and she walks through the door and turns around. "Of course, Fukami." She closes the door.