Familier Part 1: Shark Boy

About 8 years ago...

"Mama, why is Sa--k---i here too?" Aelita looks up to her mother with a worried expression. "Well, Sa--k---i is here because his father said he was going crazy. So after a few tests, turns out he does need to be here." The woman says with a nervous smile. "Also, Wadanohara is here, so Sa--k---i missed her." Aelita smiled and say this with her happiest tone. "That's true! I hope he gets better soon!"

8 years later...

Aelita sighed. 'How long has it been?' She thought. It had been 8 years since she saw anyone from here. On her patient list, practically all of her mother's patients are still here. 'Probably because of Mama's death...' She sighed again and heads towards her next patients room.

Finally made it there, as she remembers, a little shark on the door. She knocks on it loudly because during this time of day, as she remembers, he takes a nap. She heard movements of a bed and someone getting up. "Who is it...?" The person asked. Aelita swallowed nervously and with a shaky sound, but no change in her voice. "U-um, I'm your new nurse... May I come in...?" The person mumbles something that she couldn't make out of. She shrugged it off. The door opens to her surprise and the patient falls back in surprise. "S-s-s-SAL SAID THAT YOU WERE DEAD!!!" The patient screamed. 'Dead? Ah, he means Mama...' She gives him her usually dull look and spoke, "You mean Maria...you might remember, but it's me, Aelita..." The boy blinks quickly and stands up. "Oh yeah. Heh...sorry I guess. Anyway what are you doing here?!" Seems like he doesn't pay attention a lot...as usually. With her dull expression and tone of voice, it matched her statement. "I work night shift now..." He looked surprised. "Oh...yeah sorry again, but right now isn't the go-" She cut him off by shoving his medicine in his face. "Take only two pills....Understand...?" He growls lowly and angrily said, "Sharks don't need medicine!" 'Still thinks he's a shark...' Closes her eyes and lowly said, "Well this shark boy does" Opening one eye, seeing a huge blush across his face. He still gets embarrassed by that nickname. "Don't call me that!!" He yelled. She shrugs and sits down. "Whatever...just take the pills..." He shrugs and takes the pills.

He throws the bottle at her head, but she caught it. "Still the same old Aelita, Huh?" She stares at him. 'Same? Haha...he's in denial..' "Whatever...hope you confess to Wada one day..." He blushes bright red. "Sh-shut up!!" She gives him a light chuckle with no change in voice and expression. She head towards the door and looks back at him. "See you tomorrow, Samakichi..." She leaves the room.