CHAPTERS - 2

Gulf pov

"Arr~~ my  head " I  shouted because of hangover .

" serve you right baby" I sat up in speed of lightning to see who .

"mama , mumma i missed youuuuu~
I know you missed me too~(singing)
But ... WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME what about that bitch son of yours "I shouted at mae and this head ache is not helping even.

  " Please now go see dada am not in a mood " I said and slept again taking tablets

                     MARIA'S POV

 I was happy to see my baby but well guess he is not , Atleast he sang that he missed him he is cute tho . I miss him too but I have to fullfill my promise ( made to mew's parents).

              I sighed and went .

"Hubby ,hubby wake up "I  am shaking him its already 9 see my lazybuds I  thought and chuckled. 

"Wifey~" he mumbled.

"Hubby~" I kissed him he giggled such a baby . Yah Nevermind we are high-school sweethearts had gulfie at 18 and married  at 19,they were my world, we were  ....wait why past tense we still are happy family. our parents were ok with us they accepted and provided money till our 21 age, then my hubby started working we were rich not by billions but few millions.  We grow up with baby gulfie my world , our buddle of happiness yes he is spoiled brat do we mind no .

I got startled for my deep thoughts my hubby hovering over me.....shiaa!! This man.

"Bae i missed  you "

"Me too hubby but did someone forgot he saw me daybefore yesterday huh?"

" but still ...I miss you....... bae hush "

      ( timeskip )

" wifey I love u lots "

" I love you too but .... am tired let me rest you old man"

 " old huh? But before few minutes i proved am not that old ... duh ??"

  "Shiaa!! Grow up sweetie"

   "Take rest bae I wil cook "he said and went after getting ready  while teasing me .  Literally a baby .

   Well I miss living here ,its not I dont come here Mew needs me moring and night I usally spend 11 am to 5 pm here with them but sometimes mew is extra clingy that I cant come . Because from last 10 years am taking care of mew .

Flashback;

         Well.....Mew was born with death twin brother because his mother fell down during her 9 month pregnancy so that baby died ,both parents were guilty and it's eats them alive looking at mew as his brother would have been like him if he didnt died .

         They were happy till Mew was 6 years old, but one day she came to know she cant get pregnant again because her utreus got damaged during that accident she was depressed. 

          Later one of her friend gave birth to twin and said "if you would have been careful mew's brother would have been like and lived happily with his twin just like my twins". This triggered her and started having panick attack and her mental health started detoriate.  She also will start having panick attacks by seeing Mew this affected Mew so Mew's dad took her away as its good for both. They both started to travel leaving Mew with his grandparents. As Mew was attached to him grandparents he was okay and  they would vist him frequently. 

       But at his age of 9 in an accident both his grandparents died he was devastated. So they stayed with him they were happy but since they were billionaires they have to work and also had companies in different countries they needed to go so they hired nanny and leave him with them and come immediately . They were happy three family .

        But since they used to travel ,look after companies they were not able to spend time with Mew . He was alone and his nanny was abusive and used to starve Mew ,he fainted and admitted in hospital . Mew's parents became furious after knowing that.

      That time my baby gulfie had viral fever so he was admitted in hospital . Mew and gulf was in same room in kids ward . Their parents would leave him with us whenever they need to go to office . Me and my hubby took care of both but mostly Mew was unconscious. 

     Gulfie got discharged but mew didn't.  We went home ,one night they come to our house asking me to staty with mew since they had to go . I got angry and lashed out at them because who leave a 11 years old alone at hospital later Mew's father explain all and said since they are no. 1 COPRATION in thailand and have branches they both had to take care of business as they are people plotting to put down there business ,also seeing mew in this state triggers his wife mental state ,so I  agreed.

      I took care of MEW and left gulfie with my hubby as he is 6 and dont want him to get sick getting infection by staying in hospital. 

      Mew got attached to me called me "mae"and never let me go ,also cried to not leave him because he is scared . So I stayed and only leave him to his parents . We used to spend time and had beautiful bond I also loved him as he is fragile,  innocent , needs attention and love so I promised to take care of him .

      But gulf being a brat never let me bring Mew to our house if i says i will  he will start to wail and say he  hate that "mummum thiefyy~"  as he is aggressive I like to stay at Mew's place,  partially become his caretaker as i promised little mew to be with him .

      I used to be with him Mew at night till morning because he is alone in mansion, whereas gulfie has my hubby . This made gulf furious tho he loves me. My gulfie has my mom,dad, in-laws. But mew has none ,as his relatives are toxic.

     But I will not stay with Mew long because he will get married and I  have promised gulf that as his 21st birthday gift I will stay with him only him forever,  I know my cutie is silly but he is died serious . So I better be because I cant break promises. 

       ( this is how maria became mew's caretaker)

  "BAE COMEE , I MADE BREAKFAST WAKE UP CUPCAKE TOO ".

        Aishh .. he thinks am deaf.

( 1074 )words

                         Stay safe.