CHAPTER - 3

MEW'S POV:

I woke up ,mommy and papa said they have to take about something important so I got ready , went down .

They were sitting on couch with serious face , I gulped .

"Come and sit Mew " okay if they call me by name its serious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We are not asking me we are telling " I felt like crying.

" But I love someone from my school"

" Then introduce her to us " mommy said

"Its him and i dont know where he is and what he is doing " I felt ashamed.

"Tell him name we will find him for you" papa said.

But

" kulfie " his name

"What the hell Mew are joking now ,we don't have time for that " papa said in angry but all I  know is that .

"That's what all used to call him in school papa"

"Mew be practical, aree you serious!! you dont know him , his name , where is he ,what he is doing!!!! " mommy said .

"End of discussion you are doing what we said " papa said and went

"Its for your good mew "mommy patted my back and went

I sitting alone with tears pooled in my eyes ready to fall .

I ran from their to my house . I parked car and entered.

." Mae MAE!! MAE!!!!"I shouted she didnt come. May be she is not here ,but Mae said she will come today why she didnt come? did she forget ME .

I want to cry in someones shoulder .
I want my Boo my sunshine my cheeseballl .

"Kulfie!! "I started to cryout loudly. I need him. Where are you baby? come to me na i need you.

FLASHBACK;

I was soo ,well still am... lonely after my grandparents died I was alone my parents will stay but they had business to take care so they will leave me with nanny. I was 10 at that time I was studying 6th standard because at age of 3 I started kindergarten.

My nanny will not take care of me ,her boyfriends used to come to our house ,she will host party... I was not able to sleep because of that and she will never take care of me ,will only feed once a day.. maximum its was night ,morning I will get only milk or biscuits, I will take biscuits for lunch .

One night she didnt give me food and didnt give milk morning I had only cookies I was so hungry . I sat down under tree during lunch as I had no friends, one boys came and sat near me .

.... "Hi " that boy said cutely well he was so cute with pink chubby cheeks ,bambi eyes ,fair skin, small teeth, tiny nose ,pink lip .

"Hi kid " I said smiling .

"Excuse me Mr. am not kid i big boy" he said puffing his cheeks

"But all I see is small kid "I said teasing him .

"I am 1ss standald Mr. " he said glaring at me .so he cant pronunce r in words how cute.

"Okay bigboy ,but am 6th standard, why did you come here cheeseball "i asked .

"I saw you sitting hele alone so i thought to share my food with you" this cutie said .

"You eat baby I am okay" i said.

"But you didnt eat lets eat na na na...... " he said battling his lashes damn so cute .

"See hele my dada made me stobelli pancakes its soo yummy 2 fol you 2 fol me hele"he gave me as am hungry i accepted.