CHAPTER 21

MEW'S POV

We went home and I feel sleepy already it 12:30 I wanna sleep . I sleeply walked and fell near door and my hand is bleeding *pout* .

I started crying because I am sleepy plus its painful .

(B; aww my cute Phiiii *giggle*
M;😭😭😫😫 am in pain she is laughing
B;😶)

I sat on the floor crying trying to keep my eyes open and holding my wound .

GULF'S POV

I came after parking car and saw Mew sitting in the floor crying .
Agrrr why is he always crying? . Tho its irritating me I run to see if he is okay.

When I went near him saw him crying and trying hard not to close his eyes. Jesus he looks like a baby who cries for feeling sleepy.

"Mew " he looking at me with red eyes ,pink nose and pink ear awww.

"Baby what happened? " I kneeled beside him.(a/n ; he will kneel in front of mew one day🙈)

He showed his hand and it was bleeding.I didn't notice it before.

"What happen ?how ? When" huh? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME it just a small cut .
(B;🤭🤭someone is caring and worried
G; who? Not me * glare pout*)

"I fe-ll *sob* dow-n " he cried again.

"Umm okay but Mew why are you crying ?" Ya he fell down but he is grown up not a kid to cry for everything. (A/n ; ahh he is annoying)

"It-s paining *hic* and am sle-epy you hic* you are aski-ing why am cry-ing"
I shook my head .

"Okay crybaby . There is no use of crying lets go treat your wound and sleep" he nodded.

I stood up and waiting for him to get up
.
.
.

I looked down when he didn't get up.

He gave me puppy eyes and made grabby hands . Jeez he is annoying but cute.

I carried him in bridal style and went to his room . I opened door by leg and saw mew looking me with drowsy eyes. I smiled.

"What happened sweety ?" he hide his face in my chest. I giggled at his cuteness.

I placed him on bed and went to take clothes, first-aid kit and wet towel.

I came back and there is my cute fluffball sitting trying hard to not fall asleep.

"Mew here change your clothes and come I will treat your wound" he shook his head.

"what!do you want me to change you?" he looked with wide eyes took clothes from my hands and ran inside I stood there awwing at him.

He came out shyly I cleaned his body with wet towels and applied bandage and oilment .

"Sleep sweety good night" I said to sleeping prince and went to my room did my routine and slept.

~next day~

I woke up at 10am and went to office as am busy .

I went down saw cook made Ramen and ate it and rushed out. Shit I forgot about Mew. I ran inside and asked cook she said he is sleeping I nooded and ran out.

I went to office and made designs and appointmented models to promote and many works am tired. So I ate lunch lunch and resumed my work after a nap.

I went to tharntype house .Saw p'gum getting out of car I hugged him .

"How is living with Mew gulf?" bo asked

"its not bad phi he is not getting on my nerve, he is innocent and crybaby also caring" I said walking in with phi bogum .

"Wow baby I neverthought you will like him" he said .

"I even phi" I went in I stumbled back by two heavy bodies.

"Shia mild champ you two pigs"

"Yahhhh you are monkey donkey piglet" mild shouted.

"We missed youuuuuu" ya they work in my company but they went to vacation.

"well I was happy I saved more money in your absence. Now I have to buy you loads of food" I fake cried and he kicked me and went pouting.

"Don't pout you look ugl- " champ smacked my head. I pouted

"He is cute you 2 beak penguin " I scoffed.

"P'typeeeeee champ hit mee" I fake cried and immediately my firece tiger came.

"Tiggy its paining " he hugged me and smacked champ head. I stuck my tounge at champ who glare at me.

"come baby lets go" I nooded and saw tharn and bogum doing something on laptop I went pecked their cheeks and went to watch movie with type, kao, earth mild and champ .

"Bogum where is p'lara?!"I shouted as they are far.

"She is on her periods baby and said she will not come as she is tired " oh I understand

"But you should have came with her na she might be alone"

"I compelled her but when she glare at me I ran from there .Women on periods are dangerous baby" we laughed . Its true .

We had great time and I went to home at 6 pm.
(A/n; omgg am I the one who noticed it🤯🤯🤯)

"Mew!" I called and he came fast .

"Yes baby. How was your work?" He asked and handed me glass of water I drank it .
(A/n; domestic couple, I see)

"It was good Mew . How was your day?"

"I didn't go to office today "

"Why mewie?" He pointed at his hand

"It hurts" I gave are you serious look!!.

"Mew its small wound "

"Still it hurts" he glare at me.

"Whatever I will go do my work and You make dinner sweetie " I went and started my work .

~at 9 pm~

Mew came in with food he didnt knock as I kept door open .

He placed on table and came to me .

"Gulf I cooked come lets eat "

"Thank you mewie come here and check this " he nodded. He sat beside me I pulled him to my lap. He blushed.

I showed him some costume designs and he said its nice.

"Baby eat " I nooded still checking designs .

He got down from my lap and picked the food from the table .

Took a small table placed the table near me with food .he sat on my lap facing me and feed me .

"Ahh" I nooded . I continued to work and he feed me .

He cleaning my mouth,gave water and called someone and maid come and took plates.
(A/n; I want to be fed too , but my single ass🙄)

"Mew thank you and food was delicious"

"Really" his eyes beamed in excitement.

"Yes baby and thank you "I said and pecked his cheeks he turned red within seconds.

"Welcome" he said fiddling with my pjs

"Aww sweetie you are the cutest" I kissed again

"am hungry am going bye take care good night" with that he went out . I know he is shy so beautiful.

I done my work and I felt my throat dry I drank water and slept.

_________________♧___________________

Hope you liked it and I thought its boring so planned to make mew confess within 2 chapters.

Stay healthy and happy 😊

Never loose 3s'▪︎smile
                           ▪︎self respect
                           ▪︎sprit

See you soon😘