CHAPTER- 15

•MEW'S POV

I calmed down after waking up from nap. I will try hard he is still young  he is speaking out of angry and he will love me soon after he understands me.

I went and checked his room I saw mae cuddling Gulf who looks like a baby with that pout in his lip with eyelashes nearly touching his cheeks hair covering his forehead ,I would just stare at him all day.

I went to make lunch atleast hope he appreciates me . I went and cooked lunch for us three its simple but I made this for my baby for first time.

I made beans curry, rice and omelet . Its taste good and looks good.  I learned from Mae.

Hope he likes it!!

I went to wake them up , before food gets cold.

I saw him sucking his tip of forefinger he is cute but I am still hurt. I didn't get smile on my face .

I woke up Mae , I want to woke up gulf but I will break down if he says something mean to me.

"Mew what- I closed her mouth and pointed at baby. She nodded and we went outside to my room which is near.

"Pup what happened?"she asked with worried look .

"Nothing Mae I cooked for you both come and eat " I need to cry so I hugged her and cried .

"Mae I am scared,he hates me so much Mae I just need him to be kind. I know , I still haven't tried to win his heart but the way he speaks it really hurts" I cried on her shoulder.

"Pup its okay, maybe he is tired that's why he spoke like that. He was shocked when I said you arranged his room and closet and he even liked it. Don't lose hope sweetie" she rubbed my back. I calmed down and asked how he reacted and what he said? Atleast he liked it.

"Mae food will get cold wake him up"

"Mew I lived with you for 15 years you never cooked for me but you cooked for him, what a partiality?!! I feel hurt" she gasped dramatically 

"Mae sorry, but I wantee to cook for him" I suddenly feel my face heating up.

"Its okay pup let's go, I will wake my baby up " I nodded and went to arrange food.

After sometime both came ,I felt nervous and started fiddling my shirt.

"Mew sweetie it looks good let's eat okay " I smiled.

I served for all and waited for their reaction.

Mae said its good and asked gulf he said its good too and he liked the chef

Mae said its good and asked gulf he said its good too and he liked the chef . I blushed when Mae said I cooked.

"ohh nice" he said and continued eating. Omg I suddenly feel happy all my sorrow went he liked my food and appreciated ☺

"thank you gulfie" I said in small voice.
He just hummed and ate. I saw mae giving finger hearts I blushed and looked at my plate ahhh food I love you , its the first thing I soo proud of it made my gulf speak with me!!!!!.

Okay Mew stop smiling I mentally slapped myself to stop grinding like an idiot before I make fool out of myself and get embarrassed before gulf .

I was silently observing Mae and gulfie's conversation about his paris trip occasionally eating.

"Baby I will go now. Don't be mean to Mew and take care muffin" she said to gulf.

"Whatever I will take rest mama and will vist you frequently "

"Okay baby, love you go sleep " Mae kissed his cheeks.

"Love you too mama take care of darling" he kissed and went to his room.

"darling??" I asked mae she said that's his dad I signed in relief tho I already planned different ways to torture that person.

She help me arrange some snacks for gulf in evening .

"Mew Pup take care call me frequently and never forget to eat, also don't allow anyone to touch you. He will love you soon don't be upset try hard okay. Meet me when you are down. Read all documents properly and do background checkup before signing" I agreed

"I will miss you" I hugged her.

"Me too pup"

"take care Mae and will call you and meet you frequently love you "

"love you too sweetie"

"Go finish work so you can spend time with him" I nodded and bid her bye .

Its me and gulf alone. I am happy also scared.

*will update next week*

(750)

(Small chapter)