CHAPTER - 14

Am so confused,I got paid medical seat in abroad last year.Now my family is telling me to write medical entrance so I can get seat in my state. 

I don't know what to do ? Should I continue to study in abroad or should I write medical entrance here.

________♥︎_________♡___________♥︎________

   MEW'S POV.

All set,I done everything and informed my secretary I will not attend office for
2 days .

Am gonna faint today is THE DAY I'm meeting Gulf . I can't help getting excited ,nervous ,emotional different type of emotions flood into me .

Last night I haven't slept. How can I? when am gonna meet  love of my life after waiting for 12 years.

In 30 minutes he will arrive here ,I thought to buy a bouquet but Mae said he will think me some creep and I should not over do .

She also gave many advice and conditions ,like I should always call her morning and night without fail. She will leave tomorrow morning as she needs to see gulfie behavior towards me . He landed thailand yesterday morning so maybe he is tired my poor baby.

Mae cooked breakfast for us three so we can eat together. I learned few so I can cook for Gulf if he is tired and hungry. Eventho we have cook 24×7 I want to cook for him omg I suddenly feel shy .

"Mew stop giggling clam down okay,  don't act weird and freak him out. Be you and he will like you okay sweetie".

"Okay Mae , Mae I will miss you can't you both stay with me" I will really miss her.I haven't stayed away from her for more than 5 days.

"Mew you can always come and meet me and you have fun with your husband I will with mine" she said smirking.

"Mae stopppp" I covered my face gosh its weird .

"Okay sweetie . Call me whenever you need and all the best pup "

"Thank you Mae hope everything goes good" I feel scared what if he scolds me and say mean things.

"It will pup"

*Honk honkk*

Oh God he came . My heart will explode god please save me .

"Mew hush you are sweating" Mae wiped my face

"Mae I am scared" I hugged her tightly

"Calm down look he came . Let's go and take him in okay" I nodded after taking deep breath and went .

I froze at spot . Is he even real?!! he look go good .

It's the first time am seeing him in person after years

It's the first time am seeing him in person after years. Gosh !! I feel like my world stopped, all the things except him get blurred my stomach did a flip. I know I look like a love sick puppy right now but I DONT NOT CARE!!!!!.

Jesus look how he is smiling and talking to Mae. Damn cutee uwu someone save me.

Mew STOP don't embarrase yourself in fornt of him. I nodded to my self
went near him and stood beside Mae.

"Baby this is -

"I no need to know anyway when are you going ?" he cutoff mae and didn't even look at me. I feel like crying can't he Atleast look at me. Am I not worth for even that. I came out of my thoughts when Mae squeezed my palm.

"Gulf where is your manners huh? Greet him properly RIGHT NOW!"

"Hi meow am gulf how are you ? enough now. Mama am neither in mood nor interested about him just show me my room" he greeted glaring at me.Why is he saying such things I feel hurt!! I was happy to see him but I guess he is not. I'm trying hard not to cry.

"Gulf why are you being mean to him?! he is your elder respect him" Mae asked with a frown.

"Yes the great elder,who can't take care of himself ? And please stop nagging  mama I love you and am here to keep up my promise.You go to our home I will stay here and stop am tired and  not in a mood to argue" I really can't anymore.

"Mae I have meeting to attend am going to my room and gulf feel yourself home, food is ready eat and take rest I will see you around" I said and went inside fast. I don't want to cry infornt of him.

I closer my door and cried hugging pillow I didn't expect him to shower me with love but atleast he could have greeted me and spoke nicely. Its really hurt. 

      • GULF'S POV

God am super tired I just landed yesterday and I have to meet that Mew I just packed my bags and went.

The house is beautiful. I just honked and both came. That Mew is cute and his pink cheeks god adorable.  Whatever.

I spoke with mama and she was about to introduce Mew.But I already know about him so I stopped her and said some rude reason I saw how hurt he was. Let him he was the one who separated my mama from me .

I argued with Mae but I saw his eye were glossy did I go overboard? but I haven't started yet. He excused himself and went. He was polite tho I was mean maybe he is acting infornt of mama what a drama queen.

"Baby I don't know why are you behaving like this?He is really sweet and innocent don't hurt him please muffin" she said, innocent my foot .

"Whatever let's go and let me take rest "

We ate and she showed me my room and closet. It's was so beautiful not as my room but it was. I was admiring the room .

"Baby he was the one  who decorated this room and closet for you" I looked at her scocked Did he really? But why would he. Maybe to get good name from mama..

"Ofcourse it's his house and he have to  arrange, nothing special" I lied.

"Baby be nice to him okay and he doesn't have anyone just me and his parents. Also he doesn't have any friends please look after him" Is mama serious who doesn't have friends? 

"Am not interested about him mama am going to sleep come cuddle me "

"Baby you bath and change I will go ask cook to make lunch okay cupcake " I nodded and went to take bath nice bathroom and went to closet to arrange clothes but many clothes were there. Is he even serious? Did he buy clothes for me.Whatever I am not gonna wear.I have my own clothes.

I went to room and mama came. I aksed her about clothes she said he brought it for me and even set work space. I was shocked why is he doing these? Whatever I am not bothered .

I cuddled mama, telling things happened in paris and showed her the picture we took in Disneyland ( gift of p' bogum) and slept.

   •MARIA'S POV

God my son !! Why is he mean to Mew poor kid.

I lied to baby and went to Mew's room saw him crying ohh baby.I went  pacified him and put him to sleep.

Came back and had chat with baby .

He slept in middle.I kissed him and slept hope everything will be okay. I know something like this will happen that's why I warned Mew but he chose this path.

Let destiny take care this.

(soon everything will be okay)

Stay safe♡