CHAPTER - 22

MEW'S POV

I woke up early because I have to cook for him and get ready to office.I did my morning routine and went down to cook.Even if I have chef I like to cook for him.After done with cooking I went to get ready and went to his room.

"Baby" I knocked but he didn't open.so I went to arrange my papers thinking he is busy.

At 9 am

He didn't come down still. Normally he will leave at 8:30. I went to his room again.

I knocked but he didn't open so I
went in. He is shivering and I rushed to  checked his temperature felt my palm hot. I ran to bathroom & took wet cloth to clean his body. I removed his clothes and wiped him clean. I rushed to his closet, grabbed some warm clothes after placing blankets over his nakey body.

I put clothes on him with much difficulty and ran to kitchen made boiled water plus placed pan to make porridge and stopped after realizing i dont know how to make. I cried feeling unworthy for unable to take care of him while he is sick. I shouted for cook she came running.

"Mew are you okay?"

"Please make me porridge" she nodded and I watched everything for learning how to cook so I can make him next time.

"Here" she handed me bowl. I took and rushed to his room.

I placed tray beside the table and called doctor for asking medicines. I called maid to bring medicines.

"Gulf baby wake up" he shivered. I took a pink hoddie I brought him .

"Gulf wake up". He whined and slept.

"Cheeseball you know it 9 am" he sat up panickly he was about to get out of bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my lap.

"L-

"You have fever cupcake so don't go anywhere "

"B-ut I hav-e imp- his voice is hoarse.

"I know you have important work but health comwe first" I cut him off as he spoke with much difficulty.
I grabbed hoddie and wore it on him.

"Gulfie I made you food but you have to eat porridge here drink water" I laughed when he made a face, cute.

I handled his hot water."I know you don't like it but eat okay" I started to feed him and he eat slowly I didn't mind.

Suddenly he rushed towards bathroom and threw up. I stroke his back and helped him stand up.He was about to fall I got him.

"Its okay. Come lets brush" I took him to sink and brushed his teeth.

"M-ew tire-d" my poor baby.

"2 mins sunshine" I gently wiped his face.

"Hmmm" he whined making grabby hands. My cutie tho he is stronger I can still carrying him.

"Aww come sweetie" I carried him like a koala.

With little struggle I carried him and sat on bed with this cute baby on my lap.

"Gulf just eat 4 spoons and take
medicine we will sleep okay"

"Noo I don't w-ant"

"But you have to" he scrunched his nose looking at porridge. I chuckled .

"say ahh" on 6th spoons he gagged . I stopped. I rubbed his back.

"Its okay baby"

"I don't feel good"

"I know baby, here drink it you will feel better" I handed his tablet. He gulped it.

"Mew are you going to office?" he asked looking at my office attire.

"I was about to but not anymore "

"But-

"I want to take care of you and that's my priority gulfie. Now stop speaking and sleep I will join you after changing my outfit,Okay?! " he nooded. I went and changed quickly and said to cook to put breakfast I cooked in Heater and bring it to me after 30mins. Coz I didn't eat still I will eat after sometime.

I went to his room and saw him wide awake with pouty lips.

"Gulf why didnt you sleep?" I asked him he lifted his hands. Gesturing to cuddle him.

I smiled climbing on bed to lay beside him. He immediately hugged me  placing his head above my chest.I smiled shyly and stroke his hair.

Argggg I wanted to shout now because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He- (a/n; y'all know duh)

I tried to removed but he is tired so I let him be. I continued stroking his hair and back Alternatively.

I heard footsteps so I covered my chest and his head with blanket.

Maid came and placed my breakfast on table I asked his to brink my office bag so I can finish my work.

I hissed when he bit his as I tried to move. I finally freed from him by placing his finger in his mouth. I ate and stared to work .

At 1pm

I went down made gulf lite meal and returned to my life.

"Baby wakey " I gently shook him and he temperature has reduced. I fed him and cleaned him again made him sleep after taking medicine.

I called mae and spoke for some time and said he is sick so she came at evening to our home.

"Is he okay now Mew?"

"Ya mae he is sleeping he is okay just tired I guess" we went up Mae woke him up and made him drink soup and stayed with us. I went to my room giving them sometime alone.

And continued to work.

•GULF'S POV

Now am feeling better. Well thanks to mew he took care of me so well . Me and my mom cuddled to sleep. But that's when I realized.

I was wearing new clothes which I didn't wear yesterday night . I immediately ran to bathroom and checked my boxers it was also different.

Then did Mew see me naked?????????

(B;happy realization phi
G;......*still shocked* )

___________________♡____________________

Ignore mistakes....

Next chapter Mew is gonna confess.

Stay safe♡