CHAPTER - 7

MEW'S POV

After my parents and mae went outside I was thinking.So its best for me to not lose my hope and search for my baby.

" sir , where are you parents?
all procedures are completed and you are ready to go "nurse came and said.

"They went to see doctor mam"

"But doctor went home sir Check on them and take care sir " she went .

-Where are they?....I better go search-

" how are you sure?"my dad's voice .

"Pa-" I was about to call my mae spoke I guess I have to wait.

" because he is talking about my son" mae said.

" WHAT?!!" I am not sure what they are talking about .

" yes, his friends used to call him 'kulfie' when they were small I was not sure that's why I asked the school name . Its the same school my son went and the age gap between them is perfectly 4 yrs"

I am shocked. WAIT! WHAT? SO BABY IS MAE'S SON. OMG OMG I HAVE FOUND BABY .I am soo happy. Thank God. I was happy that I had happy tears steaming down my face.

But my happiness was short lived when I heard their further conversation.

" what to do now?".

"We are not gonna tell Mew and he will eventually forget" Mae said my parents agreed.

Are they serious!!!!?? I love him . I can't live out him . I going crazy without finding him yet they choose to hide .

" Mae " - I looked them with teary eye.

"Mew!!" they all said in unison.

"Are you all ashamed of me being Gay? and Mae, do you hate me for loving your son and not willing to accept me as your son in law ? Am I not perfect for kulfie? Is that why you want to hide?" I started crying. I am hurt,sad,angry,disappointed.

" I understand" I said and ran away from there. I reached the room and started to cry . Why can't I be happy . I got interrupted my kock .

" Mew come out " Mae called.

"Mew come out stop acting immature its hospital not our house Get Here Now"my papa is right I have to go home.

"I will be at car" I said and went. I honestly want this floor to engulf me .

We all reached home and sitting on couch with uncomfortable silence.

"I understand Mae and you too mama and papa.I will go to sleep " I was about to go.

" pup tell what's in your mind "

"Ya pand-

" Are you all disgusted of me being gay?" I asked

"NO MEW " all said in unison.

" Then why?" I started crying I really can't .

"Pup come here" Mae called me . I went to her and hugged .

" Mae ...."I cried harder.

"Ya " she was rubbing my back.

"Mae-.... I - ... why - you ..." I cant frame a sentence.

"Clam down panda" mommy patted my head.

" Mae why did ...y- ou try to hide t- th- that kulfie is your so-n " I said between sobs .

"Am I not eno-ugh ?Am I-- i ugly ?
Can't I be a good b- boyfriend for him ?Tell me mae" I look at her.

" Mew you are handsome son "my papa said.

"Mew panda you are cute, you are kind and beautiful baby okay " mommy said.

"Pup look at Mae I love you Mew and yes I love my son more than anyone because he is my happiness he is my life . But I care for you the most Mew because he got many people around him . "I nodded.

" Pup , He hates you the most . He always tells you how much he hates you bcz I stay with you ". tears pooled in my eyes.

"Mew He hates you he will not love you ever , he is straight and he will hurt you and will never accept you." I started to cry .

"Mae but I can make him love me . I will show him I am the best and will take care of him Mae " I said desperately.

"Mew , we know what's best for you get married to the girl your parents tell" Mae spoke sternly.

"Yes Mew. Maddie is best for you , she is so pretty that she is top model-

"WHAT???" Mae shouted. We looked at her.

"What happen Mrs.kana?"my papa asked .

"umm... actually maddie is Gulf's ex. She is not good you know" my baby name is GULF is cute so it gulfie~ not 'kulfie' . Wait did Gulf been in relationship its hurts so much .

"What are you telling Mrs.kana?"

" yes ,my baby and maddie loved eachother. But she used to.. leave that .
My son broke up with her. She is still desperately trying to get back with Gulf". Cheeseball is mine . I won't allow that bish to get him.

"But her dad said she like to marry Mew " mommy defensed that girl.

" wait "mae showed something to mommy and papa.

"I will cancel the engagement " my papa said. I feel relieved.

" Mr and Mrs .joons search for a nice girl or boy who can take care of him for life . I already said you something important right "mae said I don't know what she is talking.

"I will look for a gir-

"Papa I am gay , I can't marry a girl . I can't be happy with a GIRL ". I said to papa again .

" okay I will look for a guy get ready to marry within 1 month."

" why can't that guy be Gulf I love him so much. Please let me marry him papa." I pleaded

"Mew can't you understand he hates you and he is straight!" Mae raised her voice.

" Mae please, I will make him love me . Please Mae, mommy, papa. I really want to be with him. I really love him . I want to live with him please" I begged them with tears.

" Mrs.kana my son will be great choice and will be great son- in- law accept him".mommy supported me. Looking me pitifully am grateful to her.

"Mae I will be the best husband and best son-in-law please " I asked her .

" Mew its not about me . Its about my son . He is young ,straight, hates you. I dont know. You better try to make him love you I will accept you. If my son is happy with you am okay with it. What do you say Mr.joons "we all looked at papa.

" same if you both are happy, we all are happy" papa said. I hugged to Mae and cried . I will make my gulfie love me . I will be the best husband for him .

(1176)

Opinion;

Do you think which would be great?

They both marrying and Mew trying to make Gulf love him

(Or)

They stick together due to a condition and Mew trying to make gulf fall for him and then marrying.

I am confused. Telll ur Opinion.

stay safe♡