CHAPTER -13

MARIA'S POV

Finally gulfie accepted,who can say no to my bambi puppy eyes.

Call.

"Mew!!!!!!! Gulf agreed to stay with you ."

"Mae are you serious!?! OMG MAE I HAVEN'T PREPARED ANYTHING I NEED TO GET HIS ROOM READY , PANTRY , CLOTHE-

" Mew hushhhh clam down pup he has his own clothes silly and about room I will help . Still 5 days is there Mew "

"Mae I will faint. Come lets go shopping now oh my goddd,hurry up Mae . I will pick you up" .

" Mew wai-"

Beep beep.

Shia this kid crazy in love . Hope my son won't hurt him.

GULF'S POV

"GUMGUMM!!!!!!" I shouted as I entered their room. Both flinched at the sound .

"Oh my!!Gulf you gave me heart attack"
P'lara shouted.

"Baby what happened are you okay?" P'Bogum asked I shook my head and sat on bed angrily.

"What happen gulfie?Tell me and gumgum"

"That Mew attention seeking bitch " I said .

" what he has to do with your mood baby "

"I have to stay with him for 2 months!!!"

"WHAT WHY!!"

" because that rat faced piglet can't take care of himself eventho he is nearly 4 donkey aged dummo" I whined both laughed.

" whattt are you both laughing at ?? "I glared at them.

"Because you look cute when you glare and most importantly I never heared anything scolded like that" .

" shut up gumgum oh my god that idiot will get on my nerves "

"But why do you have to stay with him?"

"Mama called me and she said she will stay with dada till their anniversary which is apparently 2 months from now , she used my promise which I made during her bday against me"

"Its okay baby just stay and never pay attention to him"

" I will take revenge and let that attention sucker die without attention and alone in his house" I grind .

" whatever you say baby now let's go shopping "

" Let's gooo" p'lara shouted.

MEW'S POV

OH MY GODDD I CAN'T BE HAPPIER .
MY BABY IS GONNA STAY WITH ME . we will eat together spend time together and I will prove my love towards him.

I went to Mae's husband office to pick her up. Later, we went to shopping.

*at mall*

I learned his few fav .

I shopped from 3 hours and I need to contact a interior designer and design a perfect bedroom.

" Mew enough lets go home "

" but I need to buy few things"

" what the hell you brought everything from groceries, his bedding ,wall decor to his inner wear now let's go " she dragged me out.

"Mae I forgot to buy bath bomb let me go naaaa"

"Shut up and pay for all this because I don't want to pay lakhs from my account for these useless stuff" she said angrily.