CHAPTER - 18

VERY SAD CHAPTER
        (be ready for heart break)
__________________☆___________________

GULF'S POV

Damn that Mew he makes me angry always.

Argg why the fuck did I nurse on him
Am damn that's fucking embarrassing.

(B; someone said it tastes good and he liked doing that
G; that was not me
B;sure😏)

Jezz ...... its awkward. Calm down Gulf forget about it come on. It's was onetime mistake and I

(B;HAHAHAHAAA That's not one time mistake. Maybe 2 time mistake
G; go away ....)

Ahhh I am going out and it's not like I will do another time.(a/n ; lets see)

I walked out of room and heard sniff and sobs. I know whose it is and I am not bothered. He was grown ass man and could have lived himself than separating a mother for 4 year old baby me .

I will go do some work,I have new fashion line to launch in end of this month and have documents to finish.
With next week full of photoshoot and am really needy rightnow as it been long.

I have to be at tharntype house for tomorrow weekly gather.

Between all this Mew is making me lose temper.

I went to office , ate breakfast and started working after calling mama and dada.

~timeskip : at 5pm~

I went to Mew's house and reached my room and started working after a little break. Its been 2 hours and Mew is nowhere to be found. So I went to check on him its not like I care.

(B; sUREEEE
G; 😤)

I asked chef she said she didn't see him from morning then didn't he eat from morning? . I rushed towards he room and went inside without knocking.

There he is sitting in bed with documents all over the bed with red and tears in his eyes pouting cutely. what the fuck ?! He is ugly.

(A/n;image red face and eyes with tears)

He looks so vulnerable make me wanna protect him . I feel guilty seeing him like this.

"Mew " I called in sweetest voice make me cringe on myself.

He looked up wiping his tears.

"Gulf do you want something? I asked cook to make dinner and snacks is in pantry and tablets are in sidetable" damn I hurt him so much and he is still caring .

"Mew I no need anything.What were you doing from morning?"I went and sat near him . He is looking down fiddling his sleeves aww cutiee. WHAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH MEEEEEEEE .

"Mew am asking you something !!! " I raised voice. I heard another sob . Damn why he is crying? Does he have water tank in his body, crying from morning without water shortage.

I sighed sat facing him and lifted his face.

" Doll what's wrong ?" I don't know why am calling this but he is so cute right now which I will not admit loudly.

(B; doll huh? *smirk*
G; somebody take her away damn
B; rudEE
G; god all are crazy here
B; which includes you
G; save me please........
B;....)

"I *sob* am s-or-ry I am not *sob* bitc-h
I - hic" I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. I guilty for scolding from day one and saying mean things.

"Mew baby am sorry I was angry at you for separating my mama from me" I said rubbing his back.

(B; did I hear right!!! BABY!!!!
G; once again you and your dramatic ass
B; ru-
G; rudEE duh
B; fine bye 😏)

"I am so-rry but I wanted some-one to show me love attentio-n and care. My mo-ther and fath-er never paid attention to me and my nann-y used to starve me and mae took care of me in hos-pital I loved that care an-d I never wanted to l-eave her am sorr-y but don't ha-te me and tell mean thin-gs to me it hu-rts" he said between sobs. I understand he was deprived of love but That can't justify my sufferings .

"Sorry doll okay I will not say mean things " I took and made him sat on lap he hugged me tightly and cried. I patted his back.

"Mew look at me now " he looked cute with pink nose and ear with teary eye and swollen lips damn that's hot. Omg am officially mad!!!!.

"Doll am sorry and my angry is reasonable and lets not talk about it from now on and lets be friends "

"Really?!" He clapped his hands and smiled widely which made me smile. I nodded

"I got my 1st and one only friend back . Thank you" what?!!

"was I your 1st friend?!" he nodded smiling shyly.

"Did you never had friends?" he shook his head.

"I don't want to speak about it" I nodded.

"Come lets go and eat. How about I cook for you as start of our friendship?! " he nodded shyly.

"Aww is someone shy" he buried his face in my chest. I laughed loudly at his cuteness.

"Go take bath while I cook , you stink" I said closing my nose

"No I smell sweet its your nose fault" I rolled my eyes.

"Re-

"Dont speak you are jealous of my sweet smell. I am going to bath " with that said he ran to bathroom. I shook my head and went to cook and made panner noodles ( a/n; because thats my dinner now)

We both had food with me teasing him and I went to do my work after we ate .

___________________♡___________________

Lol kidding happiest chapter ❤

Stay safe

Ignore mistakes