CHAPTER 31

Double update🫶

_____________________♡____________________

Since our furious Mew marched towards Gulf he showed his complete angry by 👋

Pinching him and stomping his leg on Gulf's and stood in front of the two pouting .

(B; 😏🥱 what to we except from this love Sick puppy )

One was extremely confused while the other guessed the reason and opted to tease him more.

( B; oh boy! If you thought the second one is Gulf how wrong you are coz our Gulfie is dense)

P'lara observed the Males to find one was cute in jealous and other giving him a confused look , not surprised tho. She  decided to have fun ...

"Gulfie baby I love you" p'lara stated pecking Gulf's cheeks while observing the other with smirk well aware of glaring she is receiving from the other, which she guessed to be Mew .

"I love you to-" before Gulf could complete a tiny sob was heared at this moment p'lara knew she messed up and Gulf was startled.

"What happed Mew ??" Gulf asked Mew worried while taking him in his arms but never expected Mew to bite him in return.

Gulf let out an yelp at the sudden attack.
(B; 👀)

" Ah Mew what the hell?! " Gulf asked while while rubbing his shoulder.

" If you love her why did tell stuffs to me and you-" Mew sentence was interpreted but two laughs which made him pout.

" aww sweetie she is P' bogum's girlfriend " Gulf said while laughing .

" ya, no need to feel jealous I won't steal your man cutie " said the pretty women

After introducing with lots of teasing p'lara parted ways saying she will meet them soon at dinner.

"Jelly bear"

"Jelly bear try this" ya Gulf has official gave name to Mew and calling him the same for past 30 mins.

Once done shopping both had lunch and decided to take a nap before heading to dinner.

Tho  Mew was nervous with lots of bribing (kiss) Gulf took him and both are  standing both a group of 5 good looking male and a female from early.

"Hii!!" a cheerful voice was heared for a male who was hugging another.

"Hii mild " Gulf replied.

"Ehh I said Hi to him not you duh" making Mew chuckle along with all and Gulf cursing at him to which Mild replied by sticking out his tongue which railed you Gulf even more .

Which led to Gulf chasing Mild across with room letting all the elders laugh at their craziness.

Knowing well soon those two won't return P'lara decided to introduce Mew to all .

"Hii Mew" P'lara greeted Mew .

"Hi phi" Mew replied.

"Come sit here I will introduce you to all since your to be boyfriend won't return soon" this statement made Mew blush also drawn a chores What! from others.

"Hi am Mew suppasit nice to meet you all" Mew greeted all.

"Hi am Bogum"

"Hi am Tharn"

"Hi am type and it's  boyfriend " type pointed at tharn" making tharn looking at him with most betrayed look .

"Ya that 'It' is me" Tharn replied.

"Nevermind them couple fights " Bogum stated as Mew was blinking confusedly.

"Hi am Boat and my boyfriend is Mild " Boat said with smile.

On the sue the Tom and Jerry was near them panting.

"P'Tharnnnnnn!!" Both shouted making all sighed, knowing very well those two will complain for hours.

"Yessssss" Tharn replied since he is used to it for childhood.

"He- Gulf cut him by saying

"This monkey"

"Yahhh you are monkeyyyyyyy "

"Shoo am speaking to Tharn go eat banana from Boat " Gulf replied making all laugh loudly except Mild who is flustered and Mew blinked in confusion.

"Arghhh " Gulf shouted after Mild pinched him.

"Phiii tharnnnn" Gulf started.

"Shut up you both" Bogum shouted making whole room silent. Gulf and Mild looked like kicked puppy . Others secretly cooed at that.

"Gulf sit with Mew and Mild to your boyfriend" Bogum's words where immediately followed.

Both kicked puppy went to their partners and hugged.

"Gulf properly introduce Mew to us and don't leave him alone" receiving nod.

"This is Mew my soon to be boyfriend" Gulf said showing his teeth with finger heart leaning on Mew's shoulder.

All the elders where confused since How the most hated person for Gulf turned into one he like .

After all the back stories everyone understand.

( a/n; chapter 24 & 25 , Gulf still didn't know Mew loved him from childhood and Mew's intersex condition, )

After eating dinner and having little talks knowing about Mew all admired his beautiful character.

"Okay bottoms to the restroom" P'lara said and on sue all stood (type ,mild) making tops shake their head knowing very well they all are going to get damaged.

Within seconds the three marched back into room making tops shocked since they never ever return before 30mins. But all there confusion cleared when type spoke.

"Mew why didn't you come?"

"But am not bottom Gulf is, Gulf go "  making all shocked.

"Mew go!" Gulf said tapping his shoulder.

"But I only take care of you more so you go" Mew replied. When gathered huh? Sound from all except Gulf.

"Mew that's not how it works you goo naa " Gulf pleaded.

Understanding they got a new member with baby mind bottoms decided to adopt him and making him a bitch liking them.

Seeing this evil smile of three Gulf said

"Okayyy am not sending my doll with you"

"Whyyyyy" trio replied .

"Coz my innocent bean will be corrupted  within 30 mins if he speaks with you guys" trio's held there heart dramatically at what Gulf said.

"Ya I remember what you did to type " tharn agreed which nobody bothered.

"Yahh Mew come with us" Mild called.

"But ain't bottom" Mew said with pout this time Gulf whining making all top laugh at his distress and bottom faceplam.

"Mew sweetie today I will tell you what is top what is bottom okay? Now go with them I have to discuss about business here" Gulf said taking Mew hand and pecking it.

For the 1st time all are shocked my Gulf behavior with Mew , since always Gulf's been immature playful and never took care of anyone since he was pampered by all .

"Phis please don't spoil him ,I will take his innocence please" to which they promised and took Mew with them.

Now it's bottoms time....

_____________________♡____________________

Ignore mistakes😅

Take care 😇

Hope y'll enjoyed ❤️