025

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

"You aren't coming?" Gon asked the walking female behind him that was quite far away. Gon and the other two has been stealing a few glances at Kallumi for awhile now and the two friends had noticed that Zushi was quite a little more terrified then them which made the two of them curious.

Zushi, who was behind Gon, was silently shaking in fear and his hands balling into a fist, trying to stop himself from shaking and making himself quite an embarrassment for being scared of a young girl. No, she wasn't just a young girl. She was something else.

To normal people, they could obviously see Kallumi as a young girl walking behind three boys the same age as her. But to him, it wasn't. Zushi wasn't even looking or even stealing a glance at her, but he could feel her strong aura even from here, even if she was far away.

So scary...

Kallumi's aura was everywhere. Almost half of the medium-sized were all invaded by her aura. Her aura was the color of blue with a small tinge of purple, and every men who walks pass her shivered, as if a very cold wind hit them right in the face.

And Kallumi with a very intimidating demeanor was making it worse, was she doing it on purpose? Or was it because she can't control something in her?

As the boys stopped in their tracks to in front of the cashier, Kallumi softly but harshly pushed Gon and Killua out of the way and took the envelope that has money on it before the cashier could even give it to them yet. But before she could walk away and find Hisoka or just go to different places if she couldn't find him, she was stopped by a hand that was softly gripping her wrist.

Kallumi turned her head and gave Gon, who stopped her, an intimidating gaze telling her to let go. Gon's heart was beating fast and he's body was slightly shaking, terrified of Kallumi's hardening gaze.

"W-when..."

Gon has already lost his very first female friend, and he was very upset about it, and it almost felt as if it was his fault she left the group. He didn't want it to happen again, and that he wanted to befriend this new female he met. And if she does become friends with him, he will try his best to be the best friend she could ever had. He just wishes that a friend leaving would never happen again.

I have to try!

"When are we going to see you again?" Gon asked, his doe, big eyes looking straight at Kallumi's emotionless cat-like eyes. Kallumi was silent, every seconds that passed by, the harder her eyes get.

He's going to try and befriend me again, is he?

"We won't, and don't even think about befriending me." Her voice was stern as if she was demanding him, Hon and the others gulped and the two boys behind watching the two were sweat dropping on what was happening in front of them.

Kallumi took her hand away from his grip and walked away as Gon just watched her walk away from their sight. The two boys behind Gon suddenly were now beside him which made his sweat drop, already knowing on how Killua will probably say remarks on how dumb he was from befriending her while shaking him from left to right.

"Didn't I told you to just leave her alone!?"

"Why the hell would you do that!?"

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

Why do i always bump into them?

Kallumi thought to herself as she walked through the whole silent hallway where probably no one goes to, she was having too much thought in her mind and that she couldn't Hisoka anywhere.

I should probably try to look around places incase their there...

Kallumi sighed and sat on one of the benches near the hallway and ate a bar of chocolate that she bought not too far away from where she sat at. Why are they even here in the first place?

Her eyes were closed and hands were rested in her pockets while her legs were crossed, her thoughts were clouding her mind and not even realizing the 4 people entering the ghosted out hallway. The 4 people were talking and maybe even bickering to each other, also quite unaware of the young girl sitting in the bench.

The woman in the group was walking silently with the others and looked around the whole place before her eyes landed unto Kallumi, she stopped on her tracks which also made the other three stop on their tracks to. They didn't know why she stopped but they just looked at her before they averted their eyes to where the woman was looking at.

"A young girl..." the woman softly stated, she pointed her slender finger at the young girl and just silently stared at the girl without moving an inch, "And? Who cares if it's a girl. Let's go." A man who was in a large big wheeled motorized wheelchair rudely stated as he left the hallway, the others following him behind. But the woman didn't.

Almost the same as Zushi, the woman could clearly see the huge and powerful aura surrounding the young girl and it made the woman curious about the girl. The woman slowly walked and sat next to Kallumi and shivered as the hairs in her back stood up from the cold chilly feeling she felt after every step she takes.

Kallumi opened her eyes when she felt as if someone had been staring at her and looked to her side to see a woman who was probably in her mid-20s sitting there beside her. The woman's hair was black that was styled into a ponytail and her eyes were the color of blue.The woman was wearing a tuxedo and black heels which made look kind of like a man.

She was smiling at Kallumi and handed her hand out for Kallumi to shake.

"Elmira, what about you darling?"

HUNTERPEDIA

01: the reason that Kallumi was deepening and making her aura more powerful is because the whole place was full of men

02: Is it weird if I tell you that Kallumi wants to punch Voldermort right in the face and tell him, "How's your nose doing?"

03: "The fact that your father named you 'Gon' and how that's what he did after you were born makes me smile out of happiness..."
Author, 2021