Ropo angst stuff or smt I probably would never do-

You may use these, just tag me-
If you really want to see one of these I might actually write it but who knows

Stuck In The Past:
(Power Rangers ARC)
Characters: Ropo, Little Lizard, Maybe Billy?
Desc: Little Lizard and Ropo went back to the past to fix the present. Things messed up and now they can't go back. What happens next?

Gone:
(Ninjago ARC)
Characters: Little Lizard, Ropo, Scuba Steve, Coal
Desc: Little Lizard and Scuba Steve can't be turned back. Ropo lost them forever. Coal helps him through it, even if he isn't that good at it.

Lost Memories:
(Ropo's Lore)
Characters: Ropo, depends, maybe his parents, maybe old friends, etc
Desc 1: Ropo finds his real parents. He questions why they left him.
Desc 2: Ropo bumps into old friends from High school. They are happy to see him but he doesn't remember them. He can't remember anything before the incident anyway.

Other Siblings:
(College Life)
Characters: Ropo, Carly, Maybe Raven, Maybe Kelly. I don't know their family dynamic so uh-
Desc: That test was true. They double-checked, they were siblings. Why was Ropo left out? There are so many questions to be answered. Who knows what happens next.

Angel!:
(Ropo's Lore)
Characters: Angel, Ropo
Desc: Ropo finds Angel. They finally meet after ___ years. She's... Very different now.

Dead:
(Ropo's Lore)
Characters: Ropo, Iron Man, Cap, maybe others
Desc: Cap and Tony died. His mentors/guardians. Dead...

No Escape:
(Love Island)
Characters: Scuba Steve, Ropo, Kelly, Carly, Idk one of the villians there.
Desc: Everytime they try to escape they fail. Slowly getting more upset/crazy. One of them finally loses it and the others have to help them.

I'm done-