Ropo headcanons :D

Ropo headcanons because my brain decided it doesn't want to shut up

Back around the time when Ropo discovered his powers, if he was happy enough he would slightly float but would stop the second he noticed it. It doesn't happen anymore though.

If he suddenly got startled he sometimes turned invisible. 

Oh, same thing happens with his laser eyes too. Though it develop way later than his other powers, the same thing still applied. So, if Ropo suddenly gets startled that person would have a 30% percent chance to get shot by a laser :thumbsup:

He didn't have the abiltiy to breath underwater but he was able to hold his breath for at least 20 minutes. He liked scaring Cap by going under the water and not coming up until 20 minutes later.

Ropo liked pulling pranks on the teachers at superhero school. He got told off a lot.

Ropo had his own room at superhero school and it had a trap door that lead down to one of the hallways. It was faster so sometimes he would go down that way instead of the stairs. He always scared any of the students that was next to the trap door. Poor them.

Ropo helped babysit the superhero babies in the daycare if he had time.

Sometimes Ropo went down to 'Beast's' Lab when he was bored. Beast may or may not have a soft spot for him.

Superhero school Ropo was a bit more softer than Ropo nowadays.

Ropo would collect certain things he felt attached to for no reason like certain toys and books. Ropo thinks it may have been items he liked before forgetting most of his past.

Okay, moving on to a bit more older Ropo

During the Power Ranger series, Ropo's energem gave him the ability to read minds when he wants to. Despite the fact he doesn't have his energem anymore and the fact that he had to focus to read someone's thoughts, Ropo sometimes read people's mind on accident. It heavily confused him.

Ropo is more fond of Cap than Stark. Despite the fact he hangs out with Stark more. He doesn't know why.

Ropo doesn't like crying. He always gets made fun of or completely ignored when he does.

Sometimes Ropo gets flashbacks of his friends dying whenever he's near them. Hell, sometimes it's from an alternate universe too. Ropo's sick of seeing Jack turn to dust whenever he sees him because that never happened in this universe.

Ropo has kept secret stuff in Jarvis that not even Stark knows about.

Ropo kept his step-father's police badge because he left it behind. Not even Jack knows about it.

Ropo has a secret vault full of money in his house. But I'm pretty sure that's canon so.

Ropo actually knows how to cook. Chef taught him and he took cooking classes. He just prefers not to.

Might do Jack headcanons next.