:sob:

Ropo was supposed to take over the MineVengers but he basically doesn't do the superhero stuff anymore.

What if he did though? Maybe a year or two later. He did take over the MineVengers.

A few more years, who knows how long Ropo decides to retire. Like, live the life he should've?

But Jack always wanted to be a hero and he got the chance. He followed Ropo instead of training more. It's not like he knows what to do by himself.

But you know during Love Island? Two years Ropo was gone. What if he got training during that time? So he knows what to do but he just wasn't ready until well, Ropo wanted to retire from being a MineVenger leader.

Ropo gives it to Jack. Jack gets to finally fulfill his dream.

Jack always wanted to be a leader of the MineVengers and now he can.

Ropo can live the life he wanted. Sure, superhero stuff was amazing and it's apart of him. But he doesn't even remember doing anything before the found out his powers. 

But he knows Jack's ready.

And he'll do great.

Ropo goes and travel universes and explore the world.

They don't hang out much anymore. But that's okay.

They are doing great in life.

And will go out together.

-----

Huh. Did I create an entire plot for Ropo's newer videos?

I mean, explanation on why Jack's gone so-