Traitor Jack

What if Jack was a villain undercover? What if, he joined a villain team, and a few years later or something he finds out that Coco, his best friend since they were kids was dating a guy. He didn't know Ropo was a hero until a while later and once he found out he was a heroin training, with Captain America and Iron Man?

Jack decides to use that to his advantage. He hates it but if he can just fool them for a while, even if it takes years it will all be worth it. Finding out all of their weaknesses, getting an insight of top-secret stuff.

Gathering all of it and finally meeting someone who can make the perfect weapon against the heroes. The .EXE virus.

Ropo was late. It was the perfect time to use it. Pretending to be evil. Giving Ropo the virus and bam. He stays just a teeny bit more to not make him suspicious. Jack leaves when Ropo needs him the most. Ropo most likely being in control. Ropo's confused, upset. All of that you know?

"You did all my dirty work" Right before Jack leaves.

Ropo soon goes to infect the rest of the world while Jack lives in another dimension. All of them dying. Ropo does get cured after a few months with the help of XXXXX. He meets Jack one last time.

Might change this AU entirely but you get the picture.