FORTY SEVEN

» [love is a bitch- two feet] «
0:48 ─〇───── -2:13
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

Evelyn sat in her office with the blinds pulled down and the door shut. Her head was in her hands as she quietly sobbed. Chief Dooley being harsh to her wasn't usual. Something was wrong and it was stressing her out that she couldn't figure out what it was that was wrong.

She angrily wiped away her tears and stood up, she pulled off her cardigan and threw it onto the couch. Evelyn anxiously chewed her nail as she paced, she had a million thoughts racing around her head.

Mainly the thoughts racing around her head were ones about Chief Dooley and what she had done to upset or anger him. They hadn't had a session in weeks, so it can't have been something she said during them. She followed every other instruction that she was given and often kept herself tucked away in her office.

Jack opened the door and furrowed his brows once he saw the pacing girl. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and leant back against the now locked door.

Truthfully, he hadn't stopped thinking about what Chief Dooley had said to her, he couldn't picture not working with the girl. Not having their sessions in a morning.

Just at the thought, he clenched his fists and flared his nostrils. His eyes turned dark and his jaw tightened. Evelyn still hadn't noticed the man yet, she continued to pace around the back of her office until he cleared his throat.

Her hand flew over her heart and she took a quick step back, frightened at the fact that someone had come into her office unknowingly. She quickly relaxed once she saw that it was just Jack.

"I'm sorry, J, I don't think I'm in the mood for a therapy session right now. I don't think I'd be able to help you." Evelyn whispered, her head hanging lowly.

Jack ran his hand over his face, letting out an angered and low chuckle. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and watched as the girl leant against the edge of her table.

"You listen up and you listen good." Jack spoke. "You are a damn good therapist. The best I'll ever have. The best anyone in here will ever have. The SSR are lucky to have someone like you working for them."

Evelyn's eyes never left the man's lips as he spoke. Every word rolled off his tongue perfectly. His whole presence was captivating and he knew it too.

"So don't you dare let anything he or anyone says get to you. Don't let him make you over think about the way you help us. Don't doubt the fact that you actually do help us, Doctor." Jack continued.

With every word it felt as if he was getting closer. Evelyn wasn't sure what to do. There was clearly the tension there, after all they'd kissed multiple times in the office that they were in now. Just at the thought a blush rose to her cheeks.

"You're a damn good therapist, Evie." He whispered, allowing his eyes to flicker down to her lips, that were only inches away from his.

He hadn't realised how close they were until he could feel her warm breath on his lips, their breathing was rapid and their eyes hadn't left one another.

"God, you're so perfect." Jack uttered, slamming his lips against hers and catching her by surprise.

Her kisses were addictive, he felt like he couldn't get enough. She soon melted into the kiss, jumping onto the table and wrapping her legs around his torso, pulling him as close as possible.

She clung onto his shirt, deepening the kiss. She felt his tongue run along her bottom lip, causing her to let out a small moan. Jack chuckled at the girl who was practically falling apart beneath him.

His grip on her waist tightened, making her let out a gasp and pull away momentarily. She looked up at him through her lashes and her lips parted so perfectly. Neither of them moved for a moment. Both in a complete daze with one another.

Evelyn wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer, she pressed her lips against his briefly, before continuing to kiss down his jaw and neck. Jack let out a low hum that made Evelyn's thighs clench in response.

"Oh, really?" Jack whispered with his signature smirk playing on his face. His hands made their way up her skirt, raising it as he did so. "Are you okay with this?" He questioned, noticing that the girl didn't say or do anything.

The brunette bit down on her bottom lip before nodding her head. Jack cupped her cheek with his hand, his thumb running along her bottom lip. Evelyn tutted and pulled him back down to her, desperately wanting to feel his lips against hers again.

Her hands fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, tugging it off once she managed to undo them all. Her hands roamed his toned torso, a smile making its way onto her face.

Jack began to unbutton the girls blouse as she tugged on the ends of his hair, making him groan into the kiss. He pulled away and allowed his eyes to flicker up and down the girl. She was so beautiful.

"Stop staring, Lieutenant and come and kiss me again." Evelyn whispered sweetly.

Jack connected their lips again, his fingers fiddling with her bra clasp and allowing them to then trail down her back once he had undone it. He gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him, desperately wanting to feel her body against his.

He didn't miss the way her hands fiddled with the buckle of his belt. Evelyn wanted him, she needed to be close to him right now. She didn't care that she was in her office, and there were plenty of agents outside. All she cared about was Jack.

"Anything for you, darling." He mumbled against her lips.