Chapter 91: To Spend Another Night Together

The rest of the live-stream was featured around Daylight and Paul. Everyone was interacting with the pets from the other side of the screen, having a good time.

Yu Zhan had many pets’ toys in his house. Anyone of those toys would keep both Paul and Daylight busy for quite a while. His living room was also very empty and big. The dog and the cat were able to chase and play with each other.

Liu Man thought Daylight looked happier than she was back at home.

Unconsciously, the time had passed midnight.

Yu Zhan checked the clock.

“Man Man, it’s time to rest.”

He forgot to disguise his voice when he said this. Fortunately, he didn’t say it in a loud voice.

“Did you guys hear that? How God said that ‘Man Man’ sounds so warm.”

“It gives me such a gentle feeling. Vet god must be a very gentle person! I can even imagine how gentle he is when he treats pets.”

“Aha, so sis’ nickname is ‘Man Man’. I will remember that, hehe!”

Liu Man and her fans exchanged their goodbyes before she logged out of her live-stream.

Yu Zhan asked her, “Are your parents home?”

“No, my mother’s back at my grandparents’, so she’s not in the capital right now. My father…” Liu Man paused, “He’s on a business trip.”

Liu Man’s lie was not convincing at all.

But Yu Zhan didn’t ask anything, “Since there’s no one in your house at the moment, you can stay here for a night. I’ll send you and Daylight home tomorrow.”

Liu Man didn’t reject his offer. She didn’t have a reason to be stubborn about bringing Daylight home at such a late time. Besides, she had already stayed in the same room with Yu Zhan at the hotel. It would be too coquettish for her to argue whether it was appropriate for a man and a woman to live in the same room now.

Furthermore, Yu Zhan’s home was much bigger than that suite back at the Quan Jing Hotel.

This apartment only took one floor, but it had four rooms. The largest room belonged to Yu Zhan. One was his study, one was for Paul, and the last one was a guest room. Although the guest room was the smallest, it was still as big as Liu Man’s bedroom in her own house.

The guest room came with its bathroom, and the furniture in the room was much better than the ones in the Quan Jing hotel. Everything was brand new.

Yu Zhan opened the guest room’s door for Liu Man, and out came a light scent of flowers. Liu Man looked around and asked curiously, “Has there never been anyone living here before? It’s so clean and pristine; there’s not a single dusty spot to be found.”

Yu Zhan was placing the luggage for her. He lifted his head to say, “I’m usually very busy with the pet clinic, so I don’t have time to do chores. I hire two hourly workers to clean the apartment for me every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But nobody has lived in the guest room yet; you’re the first one. To be exact, nobody else has ever come to my house, excluding the hourly workers and me.”