Chapter 110: Uncivilized

Liu Man was extremely busy at the moment, and her schedule was very tight. Where could she find the time to participate in a video-shooting?

But this was a request from Sun Weiwei,

When their family had an issue, Lawyer Sun worked around the clock to help them without hoping for something in return. When Zhang Pei borrowed money from him, Lawyer Sun unhesitantly took out hundreds of thousands of RMB.

Liu Man remembered this kindness.

Thinking of this, she still agreed.

Nobody expected Liu Man to accept so hastily, so they were all surprised.

Fang Hao said, "I'm going to emphasize that our Tik Tok account still hasn't profited. All of our work is voluntary without getting anything in return, so we won't be able to pay you anything."

Liu Man nodded to signal her understanding, "It's fine. It's a short video anyway; it won't take me much time."

He Qisi was very happy and hurriedly said, "Then we have a deal. We usually film our videos on weekends, but I can't tell you the exact timing right now. We should add each other on WeChat first, and I'll notify you when we are filming."

Liu Man showed them her WeChat QR code, and every one scanned it except for Sun Weiwei. Liu Man said to her in a soft voice, "I've changed my WeChat account since high school, and this one is new. You should add me, too."

Sun Weiwei was stunned. She had never added Liu Man's WeChat, so what did she have to do with whether Liu Man's WeChat account was new or not? But she was intelligent and understood Liu Man's implications. Liu Man was pleading for her to add her WeChat.

After half a second of silence, Sun Weiwei took out her phone and added Liu Man's WeChat. This meant their six years of broken friendship ended at last.

After she left Capital University, she did not return to school. She directly got on the subway to go back home and went to the storage room.

Her cat food business had already got on track, and the fans had started calming down after their crazy amount of orders at the beginning. Cat food wasn't something that got consumed very quickly. Some buyers bought many bags in just one order from Liu Man, which would be dozens of pounds. Their next order would be many months after.

Now, Liu Man received around 60 orders every day. Excluding their rent, transportation fee, water, and electrical fee, and employees' salaries, Liu Man calculated they could earn around 50k to 60k RMB every month in the future.

She could not increase her sales unless she attracted more people's attention to her Wei Bo and her live-streams. This question went into countless cyber stars' minds, too. Liu Man could not think of any good ideas for now, and her number of fans stopped growing once again.

Yesterday, Manager Huang had someone send another batch of cat food from Hong Kong. The entire storage space was full, and when Liu Man got there, Zhang Pei was verifying with the charts on every box with a notebook in her hand. Boxes were open to get examined. Today, there were only around forty orders, and they weren't busy at all. The two employees got off work early in the day.

Seeing Liu Man, Zhang Pei asked her, "It's rare for you to come here early. Have you had dinner yet?"

"I ate at the school cafeteria," Jiang Chengfeng treated Liu Man to a meal at his school's cafeteria.

Zhang Pei then asked what Liu Man ate and realized her daughter didn't even have as good a dinner as she did, "If you get out of school as early as you did today in the future, come to the storage for dinner and live-stream afterward. Li is trying to control his diet and doesn't eat his dinner. We have one box of dinner left every day, and it's too unfortunate if we throw it away. You spend money on this monthly package of dinner, and we shouldn't be wasteful," Li was one of the employees.