Chapter 133: Coming to Support Her

On Saturday afternoon, Liu Man met up with Sun Weiwei and the rest of the group again to film the tenth episode of "Shi-Senpai."

As expected, the senior netizens Sun Weiwei and He Qisi knew about Capital Music University's concert. Nobody remembered they were there to shoot a short video, and they all crowded around Liu Man, asking questions.

He Qisi said, "We will be there to support you."

The popularity of "Shi-Senpai" made Sun Weiwei decide to keep on writing the scripts for this series until they made money. It meant Liu Man had to keep on cooperating with them.

She was doing voluntary work and never asked them for a single penny. At every meeting, Liu Man was always punctual and didn't act like a cyber star at all.

Of course, they felt very thankful. If Liu Man hadn't been there, "Shi-Senpai" would never be so popular on Tik Tok.

Sun Weiwei adjusted the position of her glasses and said sincerely, "Although the law major has lots of classes on both Thursday and Friday, I will still take a break and come to support you."

After being in contact with her for this period, Sun Weiwei was clear that now Liu Man had a completely different personality than the past Liu Man. It was as if she was now a different person. Sun Weiwei even wondered whether two spirits were living in Liu Man's body.

Although it sounded a bit scary, Sun Weiwei wasn't afraid at all. Intimidation never worked on her. She was satisfied with Liu Man's current personality, and if Liu Man could keep her personality like this forever, Sun Weiwei believed they could still become friends one day.

Zhang Jiaojiao said, "Us Chinese majors have lots of time, and it's easy for us to skip classes. If you need to put on some make-up that day, do tell me, and I'll come early to help you."

"Yeah, yeah. Let Jiaojiao apply your make-up. She is a much better make-up artist than you. The make-up you applied back in high school made you look like a tasteless jerk."

Liu Man: "..."

She felt helpless. Although Sun Weiwei had good intentions, her words were not very nice.

Wang Sheng said, "I will be there to film and take pictures of you since it's all I'm good at doing."

Chen Han thought about it for a second, "There doesn't seem to be anything else I can do. Maybe Fang Hao and I will each raise a sign that reads: "Hanfu Goddess, I LOVE U?"

Fang Hao facepalmed. It sounded so stupid, and he refused to comply!

Sun Weiwei and Zhang Jiaojiao bursted into laughters.

Liu Man was also trying hard not to laugh, but she felt very touched inside.

Being in school society was much easier than being in the cast. Nobody was entangled much on benefits and harms. Helping a friend was normal, and nobody thought about getting anything in return.

"Thank you guys," Liu Man told the six people around her.

"Don't thank us. It should be us thanking you," He Qisi said, "We are still hoping to continue to cooperate with you on 'Shi-Senpai.' Since we are going to be co-workers for a long time, helping you would be equivalent to helping ourselves."

After making promises that they will come to support her, everyone hurriedly started filming the tenth episode of "Shi-Senpai." The scenes in the video were as funny as the last few episodes. It was expected that there would be, once again, lots of positive comments on Tik Tok.

On Saturday night, Liu Man returned home and quickly started live-streaming.

"Sis, you aren't streaming regularly this week. You didn't come online for a few days, and you start your streams on random times now."