Chapter 5 ❤ .

Khamiya POV

"Damm What Took Y'all So Long", Melly Shrugged "The Drive Long Asl", I Gave Him Confused Look, "Whatchu Mean, I Thought Y'all Got The Condo Up Rivers?", I Asked .

"Track Had Changed The Plans Last Minute And Shit So We Had Just Said Fuck It And Got A Airbnb", Before I Could Say Something Kya Walked Up, "We Bout To Leave And Jamell Angel Keep Complaining About Her Feet Go Attend That".

I Chuckled, "Lil Bitch Watch Yo Mouth" Jamell Said And Bumped Passed Her And Walked Outside. "Yeen Gotta Be Rude, What's His Problem?" She Asked Brushing Off Her Clothes, "He Don't Like When People Talk About His Bitch Infront Of His Face" I Explained

She Nodded, "Come On" We Walked Outside The Airport And Got Inside The Truck. Most People Was Sleep And Some Up Talking, "India Lil Ass Knocked" Kya Laughed Waking Up Von .

"On King Dave Shorty, You Ain't Neva Just Laughed In My Ear" Von Said Starting To Get Mad As He Rubbed His Eyes, "I'm So Sorry But Khamiya Made Me Laugh, Ian Know You Was Even Sleep" He Looked At Me Then Back At Her.

Bitch Don't Lie On Me .

"Aye Melly Shorty Why Y'all Even Bring Dis Bitch, She The Only Kid Here" Jamell Agreed And Laughed.

"Dayvon Shut The Fuck Up Being Mean, And Plus Bashar Is Here So She Not The Only Kid", I Rolled My Eyes At Von And Mugged Jamell, "Anyways We All Gon Have To Get Along, No Matter Who Don't Like Her" I Said As I Looked Around The Truck.

They All Have Me Blank Faces And Didn't Say A Word Until I Seen India Face, "Oop- Y'all Is Sum Else I Swear" I Smirked Shaking My Head.
_______________

"Do I Have To Be Here?" Kya Complained With A Sad Face, I Shrugged "Your Choice" After I Said That Me, India And Angel Walked Inside The House. It Smelled Like Weed, Liquor And Fishy Ass Booty.

"Khamiya, Me And India Finna Go Get Some Drinks You Coming?" Angel Asked And I Nodded. We Walked Around The House Until We Found The Kitchen, Soon As We Got In The Kitchen, All Eyes Was On Us "Can We Help Yall?" India Laughed.

"Nah Shorty Y'all Good" A Boy Replied And We Nodded "I'll See Y'all Later I'm Finna Go Find Us A Spot" I Walked Passed The Group Of People And Wondered Off Into The Crowd.

Damm Some Of These Bitches Funky .

Then I Realized I Had To Pee, So I Looked Around The House I Couldn't Find One. So I Went Upstairs "Excuse Me Do You Know Were The Baby Is?" I Asked Some Boy Standing In The Hallway. He Nodded "It's Down Here" He Said And I Followed Him.

"Thank You" I Said And Walked Inside The Bathroom. After I Did My Business I Washed My Hands And Walked Out The Bathroom.

"Awwn You Waited For Me?" I Asked Smirking, "Nah Shorty I Gotta Pee" I Covered My Mouth, "You Rude" I Said Frowning.

"Nah I'm Jp Lil Girl" He Said As We Walked Back Downstairs, "Lil? Boy Who Little?" I Said, He Looked At Me Like I Was 15 Years Old. "You Obviously" I Smirked, "Boy Im 18 Old Enough To Be Yo Sister".

"Aw Shit Lil Baby My Bad" He Said And I Chuckled "And You Look Like You 14" He Got Serious And Stopped Walking. "Girl Ima Grown Ass Man, I'm 18 And This My Flat You In Lil Baby" He Said And I Started Scratching My Head.

"You Look Dan-" I Got Cut Off By Gunshots "AHHHH !" I Scream, I Was Picked Up Off My Feet And Was Taken Outside. I Made It Outside And The Person Put Me Down

"You Good?" The Boy Said Putting Me Down As We Got Outside, But It Was The Boy Who Took Me To The Bathroom, "Yeah But We're Is My Sister's?" I Asked Sounding Worried. He Shrugged "Idk But You Gotta Get Somewhere Safe" He Said Clutching His Stomach A Lil.

"Omgg You Got Shot !" I Semi-Yelled, "Shhh" He Said Shushing Me. "Look Ma Ima Help You Ran To Your Car But You Gotta Get Outta Here Now" I Shook My Head No And Took Off My Jacket.
___________________

Dayvon POV

"What Happened Slow Down !" Durk Said As India Nem Came Running Inside The House. Angel Took A Deep Breath Before She Spoke, "We Wanted To Have A Lil Fun So We Went To A Party, But After A While Somebody Started Shooting And Now We Can't Find Khamiya" Angel Whined As Walked Back And Fourth.

"WHAT!" Jamell Yelled, "Were My Sister At Angel?" He Asked But She Shrugged. "Who Party Was It?" I Asked Them But They Shrugged. "What Street?" Durk Asked

"On Beloit By Taco Bell, Across The River", India Said, Durk Looked At Me And I Looked At Jamell. "What Color Is The House?" They Shrugged. "But I Think The Boy That Live There Name Mello Or Whatever Ig", We Jumped Up Quick.

"Stay Here And Lock The Door !" Jamell Yelled Before We Left. "Gang Hell Nahh On Foenem That's Dude House That Uped On Me Two Weeks Ago" I Said Before We Hoped Ina Car And Smashed Off.

"Mann I Pray That Khamiya Okay, Fuck Gang ! Durk Drive This Bitch !" Jamell Yelled Clutching His Pole And Hitting The Dashboard. "Jamell Gang On King Dave We Got This Shorty We Gon Get Her Back On Folks" I Said Trying Clam Him Down A Lil.

"On Bro Von Call Da Guys, Tell Em Tear That Whole Block On NuNu", Durk Said Pulling His Phone Out. I Nodded, Pulling My Phone And Going To My Call Log.

Calling...... Booka 🤘🏾

Wtw Shorty?

Aye Gang I Need Yall Do Something For Me

What's Up?

Remember I Told You What Happened With Lil Folks That Live By Beloit

Yea

Somebody Shoot Up His House And Now Khamiya Missing

Fuck You Mean Missing?

Gang They Was At A Party Somebody Got Ta Blicking After That They Said Khamiya Was Nowhere To Be Found

Ight Bet, Gotchu Gang

Ight

Call Ended

"Gang Nem Onnat Folks" I Said And Sat Back And Just Sat There Thinking. Why Did She Even Go To That Party?.

Fuck Gang .
_________

Found Out What Happens Next On Chapter 6 ❤ . Is Khamiya Real Gone?, Will They Find Her? ..