Drunk

Eddie Pov

My mind races. Should I have told them?

Flashback

"Hey," a voice says. I turn and it's the guy that was across the bar.

"Uh, hi," I say.

"I saw you looking over at us. You looked lonely," he says.

"No, I was just bored," I say. 

"Well, I'm Gaege," he says. "And you are...?"

"Eddie," I say.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too," I say.

"Are you here with anyone?" He asks.

"No," I say. "But you are?"

"Yeah, my friends Grant, Mully, and Josh."

"They're the dick heads over there being dumb asses right?" I ask.

"How did you know," he laughs. 

"It seemed like you guys were having fun. I don't mean to interrupt."

"No, no, it's fine. You can come hang with us. You seem like you need a person to hang out with," he says.

"I'd love to, but I don't want to be in the way," I say.

"Come on," he says.

"Fine," I say. I follow him to where his friends are, holding tightly to my beer, so I do not drop it. After a while of talking, I start to get really hot. There are a lot of people around so it's normal. I push a hand through my hair, to get it out of my eyes. It falls down again quickly. Gaege laughs at it. It's not that funny, but he's pretty drunk and out of it. "Did any of you guys drive?" I ask. All of them shake their heads. "I should probably drive you guys home. I have my car and I've only had one beer."

"Ok. But I want a beer for the road," Gaege says.

"I think you've had enough," I say.

"One more!" Gaege says.

"No, come on. Round up your friends," I say. Grant is watching Mully and Josh drunkenly laugh to their jokes. I ask them for directions to their houses, but they're too drunk for that. I ended up stealing their phones and figuring out the addresses. Once I drop Gaege's friends off, I have no idea where Gaege should go. I'm not about to leave him with his friends, so I end up talking him home with me. I put him on the couch and let him there. I pull a blanket over him and leave a note so he's not confused.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!