Number

Flashback

Eddie Pov

Gaege stares at me and I look back at him. I take the time to look at all of his beautiful features. His short brown hair and bit of stubble that is scattered across his chin. His eyes that sometimes look blue, green, or gray. I clear my throat. 

"So, where do you live?" I ask. 

"Not too far from here I think," Gaege says. "(Your choice road)."

"Oh, I know how to get there," I say. 

"Good, because I'm terrible at giving directions," Gaege says. Gaege finishes his granola bar. "Ok, I'm ready to go. Just let me go to the bathroom quickly." I point him to the bathroom and he thanks me. Once he's gone, my mind starts to wander. As straight as I am, I can recognize when a man is attractive. And hot damn Gaege sure as hell is. He's one of the most attractive men that I've ever met before. I also noticed when he walked away that his finger nails were painted black. Which could be more for him to stop biting his nails then fashion. But I don't know how well of a job it is doing because I saw Gaege biting his nails a few times at the bar and here. When Gaege comes back out of the bathroom, he gives a big yawn. 

"Still tired?" I ask.

"Very," Gaege says. "I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days."

"I would advise sleeping when you get home," I say. "You have to work tomorrow anyway don't you?"

"Yeah. Stupid f*cking job," Gaege says as he gets into the car.

"Where do you work?" I ask.

"Oh, just downtown at a coffee shop. The job itself is fine, it's the manager," Gaege says.

"God damn managers. They're always bitches aren't they?" I ask.

"From the jobs I've had, yes," Gaege says. I turn down the street he told me. 

"Ok, which house is yours?" I ask.

"Oh, it's the apartment building at the end of the street," Gaege says. "I don't live in a house. I live in an apartment with my cat."

"You have a cat?" I ask.

"Yeah," Gaege says.

"I have 2. You just couldn't see them. They don't like new people. They were just hiding," I say. 

"I understand them. I don't like people either," Gaege says.

"Is this your apartment?" I ask.

"Yeah," Gaege says. I pull up to the curb and park the car. Gaege gets out of the car. I wave to him as he walks up the pathway. I look over at his seat to see a crumpled up piece of paper. I uncrumple it and read it. It has his number quickly scribbled across it. I smile and put it in one of my cup holders so it doesn't fly away.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!