Waiting

Eddie Pov

I quickly look through my closet and grab a few things that look nice. Once it's 5 o'clock, I hop in the shower. Once I'm done with my shower I put on the clothes I picked out. Something casual enough that people around us won't mistake us for a couple or anything. I grab my phone again the text Gaege.

Eddie : Am I picking you up or are you meeting me there?

The reply is almost instant.

Gaege : I'll meet you there

Eddie : K, see you then

Gaege : Yep

I set my phone down and check the time. 5:30. I still have about 15 minutes until I should head out. I walk to my kitchen and grab a glass of water. I down it quickly and hop up to sit on the counter. I do that sometimes. I decide that it's better to get to the restaurant early rather than late. I grab my car keys, phone, and wallet because I need to pay for dinner. I get in my car and drive to the restaurant. When I get there, it's 5:53. So I'm 7 minutes early. I get a table for 2 and sit down at the table. I anxiously wait, nervous for some reason. I chew at my lip as I wait for Gaege to show up. I take out my phone after a while and text him.

Eddie : You on your way? 

Then I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and Gaege is standing there.

"May I sit down?" I nod, not trusting my voice to be there. I'm surprised how nice he looks. Much better than the guy I knew this morning that was groggy with a headache. Or last nice who was very much drunk and tipsy. This Gaege is dressed up nicely and looks proper. I like this Gaege.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!