Picking Out Clothes

Flashback

Gaege Pov

My heart beats quickly as I text him. I've never been this bold with anyone before. I never feel confident enough to. Eddie just does something to me to make me feel this way. I set my phone down quickly and rush to my closet. I search through it, but can't seem to find anything just right. I call Grant then.

"Hello?" He says once he picks up.

"Hey Grant. Can you help me with something?" I ask.

"Depends. What do you need help with?" He asks.

"Picking out something to wear for tonight," I say.

"What's tonight? Never mind. I'll be right there. You can explain later," he hangs up. 5 minutes later, he pulls into the parking lot downstairs and knocks on the door. He already knows the password to get into the building, but always forgets his key. I let him in, after making sure it's him. "Ok. What is the occasion?" 

"I'm taking Eddie out for dinner tonight," I say.

"Damn, that was quick. I thought you said he was straight," Grant says.

"He is. It's a thank you dinner," I say and roll my eyes. 

"Ok, well that changes what you should wear drastically. If it's a date, you would have worn something really sexy, right? But since this is a thank you dinner, you need to wear something casual. Not dress up too much because you're not trying to make a good first impression on him. He met you last night anyway. And you were super f*cking wasted. So he obviously likes you enough to agree to this," Grant says.

"Why do you know this?" I ask.

"Don't ask," Grant says. He opens my closet and starts flipping through my clothes. He pulls out a black shirt and some black ripped jeans. "Are you gonna wear makeup?"

"Is that even a question anymore?"

"Ok. I would recommend something more natural because you're not trying to impress him with anything. Eyeliner, light blush. Nothing too extravagant," Grant says. 

"This is why I'm friends with you," I say. He hands the clothes to me and I go to put them on. "Thanks Grant."

"No problem. But I want to know everything that happens," Grant says.

"Who do you think I am?" I laugh. 

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!