Questioning

Eddie Pov

After I get Gaege to bed, I sit at the table. I grab a beer from my fridge and take a swig. The last time I drank was when I met Gaege and his friends. Gaege is really making me question my sexuality. Not just by like literally questioning my sexuality, but like making me attracted to him. I've never been attracted to another man in my entire life and I don't think I would be if I hadn't met Gaege. It's not like I find Grant attractive. Or Josh or Mully. It's just Gaege. I take another swig of my beer. I've heard of times where people are straight, until they meet one person that changes that. But it's only that one person. Maybe I'm like that with Gaege. I never thought that talking to someone at the bar one night would make me question my sexuality as much as Gaege has. And he's always calling me hot. Well, at least when he's drunk. But drunk people are usually just more prone to tell the truth when their drunk, whether they want to or not. Anyways, I called him hot back. And I'm not the drunk one! God Gaege. What the hell are you doing to me? 

Sorry about the short chapter. Kinda just a filler. Sorry about my absence. I'm starting school and things with my friends are ... iffy. I don't know how else to explain it. But I hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!