Shut Up And Let Me Pay

Gaege Pov

The night ends with us arguing who would pay for dinner.

"I am repaying you," I said.

"It was enough to have someone to eat dinner with. I didn't need to be repayed anyway. I did it out of the kindness of my heart," Eddie said.

"Shut up and just let me pay," I said.

"Fine," he said. We both walk out to our cars.

"Let's get together again," I say.

"Totally. Next week?" He asks.

"Yeah. Your place? We can play some video games or some shit," I say.

"That sounds good. I'll see you then?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say. I get into my car and do a little cheer. I just landed myself a hot friend that I can now flirt with without them realizing. Hopefully. If Grant's right, I might be able to make a good impression on him, if you know what I mean. He is so hot. I'm so glad that he is the one that took me home and not some random ugly dude that ended up f*cking me while I was unconscious. Instead I got a hot motherf*cker who is nice and wants to hang out with me. And tries to pay for dinner even after I told him that I would pay. Too bad he's straight. He would make an amazing boyfriend. I get a text from Grant.

Grant : How was it?

Gaege : Great! I really hope I have a chance like you said I did

Grant : Would I ever lie to you?

Gaege : IDK, sometimes you amaze me

Grant : Idiot 🙄

Gaege : I'll see you tomorrow at Mul's

Grant : See you later idiot

Gaege : F*ck off

I put my phone down and start my car. It started raining in that short time and I have to put my wind shield wipers on as I drive home.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!