Saturday

The sunshine peaked through the curtains and into my eye, I slowly opened to examine my surroundings, I was in Craig's parent's bed. Turned to my other side and to my shock someone else was in the bed. It was Craig. He had his pants on and shirt off, he'd fallen asleep on top of the covers while I snuggled into them because of the cold. I slowly got out of bed and walked out into the hallway some people were passed out on the ground against the wall, I walked down the stairs, avoiding Red and Lola who were asleep on them. In the living room I found Kyle asleep on the lounge with Cartman spooning him in a deep sleep. 

I chuckled to myself and continued my walk to the kitchen, there were a few people asleep on the floor and on the dining room table, my feet went from soft carpet to cold tiles as I saw Butters and Pepper spooning on top of the kitchen table. Aww that is so sweet, I also saw Violet passed out under the table with a bottle of tequila on her arms, spooning her love, that's also very sweet. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water quietly and hurried back upstairs careful not to wake the drunk angels around the house.

I snuck back into Craig's parent's room but was startled again by a very awake Craig laying on the bed. "Have a good night?" he asked, "yeah pretty good" I replied back, sliding under the covers. There was a brief silence as I sipped my water. "Just so you know Kenny didn't sleep with Britt last night"

I turned my shocked face to him with a mouth full of water, I chocked it down and gasped out a "what?". "He didn't sleep with anyone last night" he reiterated. For some reason I felt a release, a weight lifted off my shoulders, but why did I feel this way?

"He did make out with her a lot though" and my weight crashed back down onto me, "he also made out with Candy his old girlfriend" I internally blocked out what he was saying begging it wasn't true, but one thing about Craig is that he is always straight forward and completely honest because he simply doesn't care enough to lie to anybody.

"I don't care" I replied bluntly. "Kinda looked like you did dude" he looked at me with a disappointed look. "Please don't be mad, I was drunk but I swear I don't have any feelings for him" I pleaded. "Look I don't care either, we're not dating, you can do what you want" he replied looking away from me. 

"But....do you like me?" I asked cowardly, he sighed. "Yeah"

I placed my hand on his chin, turning his face to mine and I leaned forward kissing him, his lips tastes like smoke and gasoline gin but I didn't care I straddled him kissing him harder as his hand rose into my hair, his fingers tangling into it. I placed my hand on his shoulder for balance as he grabbed my hip with his other hand, we pulled out for air, looking at each other. He studied my body from shoulders down grabbing my hips tighter bringing me back in for kisses, he ran his hand up and down my thigh making me quiver and gasp a little for breath as a kissed his neck making him return a gasp to me. 

Then we heard a knock on the door. "Hey dude lets grab breakfast!" a boy voice called. "Coming" he called back, kissing my cheek and sliding out from under me. "You wish" I smirked making us both giggle.