An Angel

"Shut up fatass!" Kyle complained, "I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!" Cartman fought back, the two continued to bicker like a married couple, all the way to the bus stop. "Hey guys" Stan was already waiting there when we arrived at the bus stop, "shh, just let them finish making out with each other" I joked about Cartman and Kyle to Stan. "What?!" They stopped and turned to me.

"Oh my god, just admit your dying love for each other" I wined, "fucking, really Maddie!?" Cartman yelled in annoyance, "not even on your birthday honey, besides you have Kyle for that" I smart mouthed and winked making him give me a disgusted face. "Nice one" Stan smiled as we high fived, then Kenny walked up to the rest of us, "mmmmh mphmmm mmhphm" Kenny waved, it's been two weeks and I still don't understand him.

"(muffles)= hey Mad" Kenny flirted with me as he walked over to stand with me, that I understood. "Kenny I'm too tired to fight off your sexual needs right now" I added honestly, "(muffles)= why?" He asked tilting his head. I sighed. "Lisa got drunk and yelled at me about how useless I am" I replied honestly as the bus drove up to us. "Get in losers" the bus driver complained, "after you lovebirds" I smirked as I let Cartman and Kyle pass me. They mumbled curse words under their breaths as they past me onto the bus.

I got on the bus and saw my best friend Violet in the seat in the middle of the bus, I walked over to sit next to her, but the empty spot next to her was immediately taken by Clyde, who was trying to get back together with her, speaking of bickering like a married couple. I looked around to see Butters sitting next to my other friend Pepper, trying to start a conversation with her, someone has a crush.

Then I saw the only available seat was........next to Kenny. I walked over and dropped my school bag down then slid into the seat, making him turn to me. "There were no other spots don't get any ideas" I tried to explain, but he just pulled his hood down, letting his wild, blonde hair spring free and revealing a devilish smirk, "my head is full of ideas right now" he winked, "gross" I mumbled under my breath as we drove off to school.

############################################################

School was a complete blur; warnings from Wendy to stay away from Stan, the teacher calling our class retards, Craig getting in trouble for flipping off the teacher (hot), Clyde bringing some new shoes to school to try and make it up to Vi, Cartman pointing out to everyone about the 'new hero' of South Park, The Coon, Kenny trying to touch my ass, watching my little sisters and making sure they weren't bullied, you know the usual.

############################################################

A soon as I got home I rushed up to my room and slammed the door quickly to avoid my little sisters mum, I decided to finish my homework and then my stomach began to growl. So I snuck out of my bedroom door and slowly down the stairs to see my step mum Lisa watching TV on the couch, while Julie and Jamie drew pictures on the floor. I managed to get into the kitchen un-noticed and quietly opened the fridge. "Looking for something?" Lisa's voice appeared behind me. Shit she caught me.

I turned around slowly, but instead of seeing a pissed off, drunk woman clothed in a yellow dressing gown, with wild blonde hair falling out of a bun, she seemed sober, dressed in regular clothes and her hair brushed up nicely. I was waiting for her to yell any second, "Your dinner is on the table" she pointed to out dinner table calmly. I looked over to the table I saw a plate with two roasted potatoes, four big slices of lamb and a side of vegetables, why was she being nice?

I hesitantly grabbed a soft drink from the fridge and slowly walked over and sat at the table, not moving my gaze from Lisa, for all I know this 'nice gesture' could have been a trap so I had to be on my toes.