The Night Incident

It was coming close to midnight and I was only a few drinks in, Red and Lola were dancing up on the table, while Bebe made out with her older boyfriend against the wall next to Stan and Wendy making out and getting super handsy. Craig had his arm around me while surveying the room, I turned to him, "whatcha thinking about?" I asked in his ear. "Not much, might have another cig soon" he replied. "Cool" I replied, I checked my phone to see a text from both Violet and Kenny.

Are you ok? - Ken Ken

Bitch you look awkward as fuck? What's the deal? - Vi Vi Loca

Two very valid points.

I looked around at the dancing teens all still hyped from the alcohol, or possibly something else, then I saw Stan and Wendy walk over to us, Stan leaned forward, whispering into Craig's ear, "just go to my room" he replied. Stan gave the thumbs up as he lead Wendy upstairs, she smiled and blushed at me as she ran up with him. "That's a bit cute" I turned to Craig, "Yeah" he chuckled.

We were both silent for a moment as he pulled me in tighter by his arm around my neck, "wanna go outside? we don't have to if you're cold?" he asked me. "Nah dude it's fine" we headed back outside.

We walked over to the fire and he took his hand back from around my neck to light himself, I saw a beam from a flashlight flying all over the place behind a tree behind him. I walked around him and down to the tree to investigate, behind the tree was Clyde, Cartman, Lola, Violet and Kenny, with an older girl I didn't know sitting on his lap. They were sitting in folding chairs while Clyde played around with the flashlight like a weirdo. "Hey guys"

"Heeyyyyy" they all replied in a suspicious union. The girl sitting on Kenny's lap was wearing a very short denim skirt and a white tank top with her bright pink bra showing through the see through fabric. "Want a hit?" Cartman held out his joint smiling at me, then Craig came up from behind me and grabbed the joint from his hand taking a puff. "Fucking ace Towelie" he smirked to himself then handed to cigarette to the girl on Kenny's lap, "here Britt you like this cut don't you?"

She took a puff and exclaimed, "aw yeah I had this at Kenny's party, remember Babe? she turned to Kenny for a reply. "Yeah that night was fun" he smirked at her. I couldn't take it anymore, I don't know why but I had to leave I left the group leaving Craig to smoke the rest of his lit cigarette with them. I rushed inside, hurried upstairs and went into Craig's parent's room, slamming to door on entry. The drinks started making my head spin and I urged myself to not look out the window and see them in the backyard, I was cold and felt tears in my eyes, I took my shoes off and climbed into the big bed, resting my head on the pillow, the loud thudding of the music eventually sent me to sleep.