Mysterion

Maddison's POV:
I walked home from Tweek's coffee shop with embarrassment on my cheeks, how can I be so dumb about falling for a 'date prank', I mean how cruel could you be to set someone up like that for a joke. "Maddie!" a croaky voice called out behind me, I turned to see Craig running up to me, "Sorry Mads dad gave me a bunch of chores when I got home so I came as quick as I could" he puffed out. "Dude it's been an hour, were you painting the house? No text?" I said in an annoyed tone which shocked him. "Well I didn't know this hang out was so important to you?" he smirked with a mocking tone, did he say 'hang out'? shit.

I continued walking down the path with Craig by my side, "so what do you think of that new hero?" I asked, "meh superheroes aren't really my thing". Ouch. 

 "Sounds very biased of you" I quipped, "I mean the boys and I use to play heroes as kids, like Cartman, Kyle, Stan and all that, but we also played fantasy land too but I don't see wizards and dragons anywhere" he joked. "Where's your sense of childlike woner? your imagination" I gestured a rainbow with me hands, he smiled at me with a chuckle. "I don't know I guess I just think about other way cooler stuff" he remarked as we crossed the street, "what cool stuff is that?".

"Cars, parties, drinking" he turned to me, "pretty girls". I blushed with my arms crossed, "I think about parties and drinking, and maybe the occasional cute boy" I tucked my hair behind my ear, "must be rare you don't have a lot of options here" he watched down to me from his height advantage. "Maybe you should come to one of my parties, there'll be cars and drinking, maybe a cute boy or two" I smiled to the ground, "if it's your party I guess you'll be the cutest one there" my arms dropped to my sides as Craig took one of his hands out from his pocket and grabbed my hand.

then Kenny entered my mind. Huh?

I had a strange feeling of guilt wash over me, but I didn't know why, but then I also thought of Mysterion how he made me feel powerful and protected. I turned to Craig as he fell back to his stoic facial expression we both kept walking down the street holding hands until I heard a girls voice in the distance.

"Hey look at the little baby and her dolly" I heard in the distance, I looked over to see my little sister, Julie being bullied by 6 teenage girls. "Oh my god, look at her doll, it's so gay!" Their leader snatched my sister's favourite doll out of her hands and pushed her to the ground and into the mud. "Look at her she's crying" another girl cooed. I let go of Craig and disappeared into a near by alley.
By the time Craig turned back to me, I was gone. "Mads?"
"Maddie?" He continued down the road to look for me

Playground POV:
"Stop, please, my guardian angel will be here and-"
"What?, he'll fly in from Imagination Land (reference) and he'll magically save you, by kicking our asses?" The leader teased as she interrupted poor, Julie. "Your wrong!" A dark voice called out behind her as the group turned to see a dark figure standing behind them on top of the play house, "who are you?" Another girl called out. "Julie's Guardian Angel" the figure added, making Julie smile a little.

"Beat it weirdo!" Another girl called, so the Angel leapt from the roof of the playground and slid majestically down the slide, like a ninja, stopping shortly in front of them. "You were wrong, I'm a she, but you were right about one thing" she slowly walked towards them with her long, dark, purple hair flying in the air. "What?!" One girl yelled, "I'm gonna kick your asses!" The hero screamed back as she picked up a large tire on the playground and chucked it at the bullies, knocking two to the ground.

"Get her!" The leader barked orders to her goons, making three other girls run towards the Hero. Julie's Angel easily avoided one of them and knocked the other two on their asses, then she flipped out her num-chuks, making the bullies step away from Julie. "Hand back the doll, and nobody gets hurt" the hero warned in her badass, deep voice, but still girly voice. The bullies raised their hands up to surrender, but then the leaders eye twitched as if to signal someone. Then the hero got lifted into the air rom behind by a teen boy and knocked onto the ground  powerfully.

"Ha ha, you stupid bitch!" The leader yelled as she walked up to the hero and began kicking her mercilessly in the gut and stomach. She grabbed Mystical's head and whispered into her ear, "you're no hero, loser" then she slammed her head into the ground, causing her a minor concussion. "Maybe you should leave these girls alone" a deep batman voice spoke up behind them.

Mystical's POV:
I felt the pain rush to my head and my stomach as I looked over my shoulder to see Mysterion leaping on top of the girls and knocking them out, I couldn't hear anything, almost as if the world became mute and everything was so blurry. Then a young girl with blonde pigtails and deep green eyes walked over to me.
"Angel?" She whispered in fright, it was Julie.
I felt ashamed.
She was scared and there was nothing I could do but try and talk. "I-ts... O..okay Jul-" I tried my best but before I finished I blacked out onto the cold, hard, concrete path, where I lay.

Dream
"Maddie?"
"Maddie?!"
"Where are you Maddie?!"
"Maddison!" I heard Julie's voice call, but all I saw was pitch black darkness, then I heard her scream, then another voice appeared, "you can't keep her safe forever!" a man let out an evil laugh which was then followed by Julie's scream of pain.

Snap back to reality (oh there goes gravity, Eminem reference)
My eyes flashed open in fear, "Julie!" I called.
"She's fine, she's back home with her mother" a deep voice spoke calmly to me, I gathered the strength to lift myself, just a bit, off the ground. I looked around to study my surroundings to see I was on a rooftop, and it was night. "How long was I out?" I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the darkness so I could see who I was talking to, "a few hours" he added, my eyes finally adjusted then I saw Mysterion, standing in front of me.

"Mysterion?" I groaned, "you're okay, no head damage" he looked down to me as I lay on the ground, "I didn't brain my damage?" I joked and he let out one simple chuckle. He's so hard to read.
Then he gave me his hand to help me up to my feet slowly, "thanks " I gave a small, weak smile.
"I said I would protect you" he briefly smiled back, "well, I don't think I could have made it out without you, so thanks" I politely grind.
Then we stood there for a while looking at each other longingly. I looked into he's familiar, Icey blue orbs and he into my dark green.

But then he cleared he's throat back into his serious face and voice again. "So you're Julie's guardian angel?" He asked as he walked over to the edge of the building awkwardly. "I've seen the shit that girl and her sister has been through and it ain't pretty" I added as I walked over to him, "her sister Jamie?" Mysterion replied confusingly. I hesitated my answer.
"She doesn't need me anymore"
"Oh? Why do you say that?"
"It's complicated" I replied coldly

"Hard to read huh?" He sighed. "That makes two of us" my comment made him smirk, just a little. "What about her other sister Maddison?" He asked. "She's.......special" I felt offended. "How so?" I asked, trying to mask my anger.
"She's different" he replied coldly. What the fuck does that mean, hid the fact that you're mad. "Good or bad?" I asked hoping to clear the air. "In the best way" he replied shockingly me on the inside. "I've tried keeping her safe myself, but she's tough, independent, not like most airheads at school". I blushed, from the inside and did a good job hiding it from my face.

"So do you know her?" I asked, "yeah from school" he added, "I've only watched her from a distance, never got to know her" I lied. "You go to our school?" Mysterion probed. Fuck.
"Oh our school? you're a classmate too" I mocked, he looked away in embarrassment. "Why do you like her, she's a bitch?" I asked, kinda throwing off my trail.
   "She's so unique, and beautiful, her eyes, her hair, her personality, her body" Mysterion stopped to let out a huge sigh making me blush even more, hold it down Maddie.

"Do you love her?" I asked, he turned to me and I looked back at him, "I don't know" he confessed as he looked out to the night life of the city. "It's nice tonight" I commented, breaking  the long moment silence as I looked out over the city with him.
He turned back to me, "hopefully it can stay like this, I don't want any trouble in this town" he spoke with a serious tone, "how long have you been protecting the town?" I asked. "For a few years, I've grown up here and although it can be a shit hole, it is home" he moved in closer by accident. Our faces were only inches apart, we looked into each others eyes. There was no awkwardness, only silence. As if the world stopped around us.
In that moment there was only peace. I looked up to his eyes as our lips slowly edged closer.

But then the jewellers alarm broke the silence making us both jump and turn our heads turn to the commotion of three men in black robbing a jewellery store. We turned to each other with a smirk and leaped off the building in unison.
This is gonna be FUN.