Confessions

After our breakfast at iHop we had a pretty mellow day, hanging out at the park with the girls as Wendy told us every detail from last night and how happy she was to be with such a gentle guy. I explained my night of weirdly getting mad at Britt and Kenny, then my wake up call of kissing Craig. I was so conflicted but weirdly not the way that I thought, when I turned in bed to see Craig I was unfortunately disappointed, wishing Kenny was next to me hugging me, protecting me, apologising for his behaviour. But then I remembered that I'm not his girlfriend, or Craig's for that matter. I had to talk to him.

The sun starting going down as us girls were deciding who was going home and who was going back to Craig's. Red and Lola were very sick and hungover so they went home while Pepper, Bebe and Wendy were only allowed out for the Friday night. That left, Nicole, Violet and I to go back for the night.

When we got to Craig's house the driveway was filled with their cars and we stepped through the door to find Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Token playing video games on the lounge, Nicole sat on Token's lap, "hey babe" she smiled, kissing him as he continued the game. Violet and I walked past them, all saying "Hey" to us in unison. I walked into the kitchen to find Kenny eating some KFC chips talking to Britt at the kitchen table, "hey guys" my voice cracked as Violet and I sat down at the table with them. "Britt this is Maddie and Violet from school" Kenny introduced us, "oooo I love your curly hair it's so long and exotic" she studied Violet. "Exotic?" she death stared, "yeah what are you Puerta Rican?" she asked like an airhead.

Violet was shocked, "I'm Dominican" she spat out. "Oh well hola" Kenny and I collectively face palmed, then her phone went off so she picked it up and left the room. "Wow Kenny you pick good ones" Violet mocked, "what do you mean?" he said stuffing his face with some chips, "your girlfriend is an airhead Ken" I replied. His eyes lit up in shocked and he swallowed his big mouthful of food.

"Pump the brakes we're definitely not dating" he rose his hands to surrender, "what? but you guys were sucking each other's faces off?" Violet implied. "Doesn't mean we're dating, Craig and Madz here make out as friends" he pointed to me. "Wait how do you know that?" I asked as red rushed to my cheeks. "He told us" throwing a chip in his mouth.

"He told you they made out as friends?" Violet questioned, "yeah....why? are you guys more?" Kenny's voice became quieter. "One second" I excused myself walking into the backyard to where Craig was lighting a new fire. "Hey Craig can we talk" I asked politely, "sure dude what's up?", that's not a good start. "Um not to sound like THAT girl but, fuck it, what are we?" I blurted out, he turned to me after the flames started, "what do you mean?" he asked in his monotoned voice. "Well we've made out does that mean we're dating or?"

"Uhhh" Craig cut me off, super not good.

"Look I like you and everything but just as a friend, I'm not a relationship guy since I came out bi a few years ago" he explained, "wait you're bi?" 

"Yeah, and trust me, people accept you more as a gay dude then a bisexual one" he turned away to the fire as the sun finally went behind the hills. "I'm sorry"

"What for? you weren't around then, plus people don't care anymore, so I'm not super open about it" he looked back at me. "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but honestly I'm not looking for anything serious, plus you surprised me when you kissed me" he held my hand I looked up to his eyes and saw genuine concern, I've never seen him that way ever. "It's okay, I'm happy to stay as friends" I smiled awkwardly.

"Cool" he said, kissing my forehead and walking back inside. Well this will be a long night.