Kenneth McCormack

"Miss Tesslaburger?" Mr Garrison called on Wendy for an answer. "15" she answered confidently, "correct" Garrison turned to the board to write the answer to the sum. God this is boring. "Now it's nearly time for lunch but we'll just do one more" he added as he began to write on the board.
"What is 8 times 6?"

I stared at the board. The numbers '8x6=?" I had to think incase I was cal-
"Miss Elwood, the answer please?". Shit. My mind quietly ran through the 8 multiplications "Um... 48?" I replied with uncertainty. "Wrong" Garrison shocked me. "Yo dipshit it is actually 48 you nark!" Violet called out.
"Excuse me, Miss Burke!" Garrison argued to her, "you are excused" Violet sassed as she calmly sat back in her chair, which of course made the class giggle. "Get the fuck out of my class!" He screamed, Violet grabbed her books of the table and hurried out of the door frightened.

"Now as I was saying, dumb little blonde Maddison Elwood" Mr Garrison spoke calm again, "uh sir?" I asked raiding my hand. "What?" He asked annoyed, "I'm very clearly not blonde, I am a brunette" I answered hold my long brown hair, that was tied up in a high ponytail. "No I mean you had a blonde moment" he replied. Da fuck is that. "You know cause blondes are airheads" he added, "hey!" The blondes yelled out, including Bebe and Kenny, although his hood was back up and he's complaint was muffled.

The bell finally rang for my favourite subject, lunch. I grabbed my books and made my way out the door, outside was Violet. "Hey Vi, thanks for sticking up for me" I smiled as I walked to her, I leaned in to whisper "that attitude was totally 'Assassin' of you" I smirked. She sighed. 

"Violet?" I was confused, "I miss it" she whispered.
"What?" I asked. "I miss being a hero" she quietly confessed.
"I wanna be out there with you, I've tried convincing myself I don't wanna do it, but. Watching you on the television again as, her. It Brough back memories, really good ones" she smiled.

"But Violet, you have your Grandma to worry about" I whispered as loud crowds of kids rush to their lockers and then down the hall to the cafeteria. "I know, and when mum died I promised Gran I wouldn't do it again, but..." She stopped and sighed. I placed my hand on her shoulder for comfort, "I'm here if you need Vi, whatever you're going through we go through together" I said calmly. She looked to the ground. Then looked to me and smiled, "thanks Maddie, you're my rock".
"Come here" I gesture for a hug and had a warm, thoughtful embrace from my best friend. "Let's get to lunch" I pulled out of the hug, looking at her face. We locked arms and head to our lockers.

######################################################

Lunch at the cafeteria was always shit, like most school lunches, it was mushy and old. We had mash potatoes and sausages today, even though the food was terrible, my stomach grumbled to I had to eat. Usually I would pack my own food, but I snuck out today without it, oh well. I'll just have to eat when I get home.
I grabbed my gross meal and headed for the girl table. "Sup girls" I greeted as I sat down, "hi Maddie" they all chirped in unison. I was next to Wendy and Pepper who, smartly, packed their own lunch. The girls looked over to my meal and I with condolences. "I snuck out today I could get my own food" I rose my hands then picked up my fork and started on the mash.
"Was Lisa upset again?" Bebe asked, "yep, I was lucky I wasn't punched last night" I answered. And trust me, she has. "Omfg that *f*ing sucks" Bebe added, what type of language is that?

"It doesn't matter she gives me a house to live in, water, sometimes food, it's good enough for me. "Why don't you report her?" Red asked, "yeah!" The girls said in unison.

I couldn't call the cops cause there was no one else in South Park that would take me and my too little sisters, we would be separated and shipped of to god knows where. But I was too lazy to explain all that to them, so I went with the four words everybody says in my situation to that question, "it's a long story".

######################################################

After lunch, and absolutely no eating. The girls and I head outside to sit on the roundabout (I think that's what it's called?) and watch the boys play football.
    I looked over to see Kenny, Butters and Clyde sitting on the sidelines, I walked over to join them. "Hey guys" I smiled as I sat down on the seat next to Kenny with them, "hey Maddie" they replied. "Why aren't you guys playing?" I asked, "oh..imma scared o-of getting hurt out there" Butters answered, "yeah and they called me a crybaby, pussy so I can't play with them" Clyde answers, "that's bullshit, want to argue?" I asked, "no no it's fine" he was trying to hold back tears.

"Ken?" He had five small m&ms in he's hand, and he looked like he was cherishing them. "Yeah he found ten m&ms today, and he won't fucking share" Clyde spoke in he's chocked up throat.
"Easy dude he hasn't got much, let him have he's m&ms" I defended him, he turned and looked at me. "Whatever" Clyde replied as he and Butters turned to watch the game. Then my stomach growled, "mph mhm?" Kenny looked confused, "I didn't have much to eat cause I snuck out from Lisa" I explained.
"(Muffles)= Did she hit you?". It was still muffles but I heard him loud and clear. "No" I answered coldly. He grabbed my hand and poured the five m&ms onto my hand.

"No Kenny, these are yours" I smiled trying to hand them back. "(Muffles)= no those are yours" he smiled under he's parka, I smiled back "thanks Ken". This kid had nothing and the one time he has m&ms he gives them to me, it was really thoughtful. I ate the four but left one for him. He chuckled and ate the last one. "(Muffles)= you just couldn't accept my kindness" he joked.
I leaned in closer so we were right next to each other.
"Nope"