A Night to Remember

Mysterion's POV;
We flipped our way down the building and starting dashing in the streets. "Race ya!" She smirked as she sped up. She's so cute.
   I parkoured over the obstacles in my way keep up with the cutie as her long, purple locks flew behind her. We reached the store in unison and took cover inside so they couldn't see us, I peered over the table we were behind to see five men in all black stuffing bags with jewels. "Quick the cops will be here soon" one of the, loudly whispered to the others.

"They're already here" I spoke up as Mystical and I stood at before them. "Get em!" The screamed as they drew their guns, Mystical and I dodged the bullets and rushed forward knocking two men to the ground. I wrestled a gun out of another mans hand and shot him in the leg so he was unable to fight, but not die. Mystical cartwheeled her way to this guy with a knife and kicked it out of he's hand. Then punched him to the ground.

I watched her as she num-chuked a gun out of the final guys hand and badly hitting him in the rib then knocking him out with a kick to the face. We looked around at the fallen men scattered on the floor.
"Nice kick" I smiled briefly, "thanks not so bad yourself" she panted. We picked up the bags of jewellery and put them in a pile in the middle of the shop. We slowly walked out of the jewellers, "that was fun, I forgot what it was like to fight alongside someone instead of fighting alone" Mystical finally caught her breathe while I still panted.

   I hesitated to ask. "Maybe we should do it again sometime" I finally built up the courage to ask, she turned to me. "I'd like that" she flashed the most beautiful smile. We faced each other as we started getting closer, as if a force was pushing both our heads together, we were only a centimetre (or an inch whatever country you are), but in the corner of my eye a robber rose a gun towards us, I grabbed Mystical by the shoulders and turned her around to be in front of me before the bang went off.
My first thought was if Mystical was okay, but her face went white and her eyes fell to my chest and immediately froze with shock and fear. I looked down to see the blood pour through my shirt. I heard cop sirens and saw red and blue lights flicker behind Mystic's head as I collapsed to my knees and I felt faint, Mystical grabbed me by the shoulders and turned her head to the store.

"Bastard!" She screamed as she grabbed her throwing knife and threw it at him, he dodged and made a run for it out the back door. I fell to the ground. I felt the cold rush through my chest, with the only warmth being Mystical holding me into her lap with her hand adding pressure to the chest wound. I looked into her gorgeous eyes being incredibly thankful that it was me and not her. "Stay with me!" She crocked as tears fell from her shocked eyes and onto my cheek.
She held me closer. I heard the police enter the store while paramedics attended to Mystical, pulling her off from me, then the world slowly became black.
See you tomorrow Mystical.

Kenny's POV;
Just as I knew would happen, due to it always happening, I woke up perfectly fine in my bed. Then I wondered to myself. What if she remembers?
   No Kenny don't be stupid, you've had this curse for 10 years, nothing will change, she'll forget just like everyone else. I pushed myself out of bed and pulled my parka on, grabbed my shit and hurried out the door without another thought or care.

I headed to the bus stop and the thought appeared again. We had such a tender moment last night and she actually shed a tear unlike everyone else, maybe. Just maybe she'll actu-

"Hey guys" Maddie chirped happily as she walked up to us. Nothing but happy from her, not fake either. No she didn't remember. Just. Like. Everyone. Else.