The Night for Fighting

I needed to clear my head, so I walked in to the living room to spectate Stan, Kyle and Cartman playing their game. "Tag in?" Kyle handed me the controller without his gaze leaving the screen. I grabbed the controller and logged in, sitting on the floor with my back leaning against Kyle's legs.

"So you guys had fun last night?" I asked, "you already know my answer" Stan tussled my hair playfully. "I still think it's bullshit" Cartman laughed, "what do you know you fat virgin?" Stan teased.
"Excuse me I've fucked lots of girls"
"I'm sure you have Cartman" Kyle agreed condescendingly as he gun down more zombies on the game.

"Fuck you guys, especially you Kyle, you fucking dirty Jew, no girl would ever fuck your dirty Jew dick" Cartman yelled.
"Yeah just like no one would fuck an overweight, racist asshole" Kyle sparked back, I sighed as I got sniped from behind and respawned.
"Face it guys outta the guys, I'm victorious" Stan boasted.

"Yeah but Kenny, Craig, Clyde and Token fucked chicks before you, so you're fifth, fucking fifthy " Cartman smirked. "It's not a race fatass!" Kyle complained. "Yeah if it was, you would be so last your place would be in the negatives" I laughed with the guys as Cartman's character got shot and killed. He threw the controller to the ground and flipped us off.
"Screw you guys! I'm going hoooome" he slammed the door as he left.

We turned back to the screen. "What a little bitch" Kyle laughed.

###############################

Kenny's POV:
Making out with Britt and Candy felt so wrong to me. I have done it loads of times, along with other stuff and I've never felt this guilt before. Maybe it is true that I've fallen in love with Mad- I mean Myst- I mean. Fuck.
"(Muffles)= hey guys where's Madz?" I asked the guys as I walked into the living room. "Craig came in to talk to her then she left in a huff" Clyde answered as he, Kyle and Stan's eyes glued to the screen playing video games. I looked up to the clock seeing it was 8:35, to late for her to be out. I went up stairs to Craig's room.

"(Muffles)=Hey man, what did you say to Maddie?" I asked him as he was sitting on the bed with Tweak. "None ya business dude" he snarled as he held Tweak's hand. Maybe he was getting back with him. I ran down the stairs and left out the front door, I retrieved my bag from a hidden brick behind a tree and made my way to the public bathroom at the park. If I'm going to look for her at night, it's not gonna be as Kenny.

############################

Mystical's POV:
I watched down from the high building, pondering the words Craig said. He unintentionally hurt me and I felt both guilt and pity in myself. Pity for not seeing the sighs that he wasn't interested in me as a girlfriend, while also guilt for having made him uncomfortable and assuming something of someone who was not ready.
Did I force him?
Was it my fault?
Was I too naggy?

I sighed as I sat cross legged, I haven't tried this in a while. I closed my eyes as my hands dropped freely in my lap, all I could hear was the sounds of cars driving by and the cold wind, harshly hitting my face making my nose sniffle a little. "Mystical?" I heard in a dark tone behind me.

I slowly opened my eyes turning around to the sound, to him. "Mysterion" I replied.

Mysterion's POV:

I watched her purple hair flow in the cold wind, her green eyes looking up to me like a puppy. "Are you okay?" I whispered in a deep tone.
"Come sit with me" she patted the ground next to her

I sat on the cold snow, some getting into my underpants, but I didn't care. I copied her zen sitting position in a mocking tone and she lightly slapped my shoulder laughing slightly.

"I just need a minute to breathe" she smiled then watched the street below us, the traffic lights reflected off her face going from green to orange then red. "I've never actually done that before" I croaked.
"You should try it, after intense violence you need to return to sanity" she took a sharp breathe in, I watched her chest move up and down as she held her breathes.

"I've gone past the line of sanity as my life is an endless cycle of violence" I replied coldly. She turned to me with a sad face.
"You can't remember can you?" I looked down to the ground with a deep sigh.

"Remember what?" She placed her hand on my shoulder carefully, I nudge away for some reason. "I am immortal" I blurted out.
Her face faded from sad to confusion.

"Hey you lil bitch! Get over here" we heard screaming down the road. I sprung up quickly brushing the snow off of my costume, she slowly stood up, still shocked at me.

##########################

We arrived to find a mugging. Three men in black holding a man in the corner, two men had small knives and tried to force him to hand over his wallet. Mystical slowly walked in a powerful stance around the men making her and I crowd around the men.
One of the men threw his knife at her as she dodged then lunges forward grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him to the snowy ground. While I kicked the knife out of the other guys hand and punched his face while also grabbing the other man and throwing him to the ground.

I kicked and punched the man standing up, shoving him against the brick wall. "Go!" Mystical screamed as the victim ran, she kicked the other guy on the ground as he reached for his knife. The man I was fighting then slipped out from my grasp and ran.
I turned to the other man on the ground who retrieved the knife and lunged for Mystical, he hit her in the thigh and she yelped in pain.
"You son of a bitch!" I screamed grabbing him and kicking him on the ground against the wall while also punching his face making his face bleed.
Mystical punched the other guy to the ground again but yelped in pain. I jumped to her aid, moving in-between him and her knocked him to the ground trying to disarm him but he surprised me, jamming the knife into my chest. Once again I heard the police sirens behind us as Mystical grabbed a hold of me, lowing me to the ground
"You ass!" She screamed pulling out her knife and repeatedly stabbing him angrily. The police intervened, arresting the other men. I faded to black

##############################

I woke up in bed with tears in my eyes, anger flooded my face as I screamed hitting the bed to my sides.